All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Ruel Z Chavez's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"In the objective side, Christ Himself is the ultimate religion for He is the final r…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied Feb 15, 2011 to The Religious Foundations of Theology 2: The Location of Religion in Man

3 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

"Thanks!"

Ruel Z Chavez replied Feb 15, 2011 to The Religious Foundations of Theology 3: The Origin of Religion

7 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Matteo Masiello

"Roy,   My mind leads me to think about the age old question concerning the sovereign…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied Feb 15, 2011 to The Religious Foundations of Theology 3: The Origin of Religion

7 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Matteo Masiello

"Thanks Robbin for your reply. This post is Part 2 on the subject about "The Religiou…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied Feb 15, 2011 to The Religious Foundations of Theology 2: The Location of Religion in Man

3 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

"Roy,   This topic about "The Origin of Religion" is the third part in my discussion…"

7 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Matteo Masiello

"Thank you Colin for this post.   A thought comes to my mind as I read your questions…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied Dec 25, 2010 to What is the relationship between Theology & Right Living?

8 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Colin Bleakney

"Thank you Roy for your interest in Reformed Theology.   Psychomotor skills refer to…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied Dec 23, 2010 to The Religious Foundations of Theology: The Essence of Religion

15 May 25, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

"Hi Colin!   Thank you for your reply.   When I read your questions what comes to my…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied Dec 23, 2010 to The Religious Foundations of Theology: The Essence of Religion

15 May 25, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service