All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Gianni Bilancia's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Sheena and Rod for praying . Mary needs all of us . Let's rally together pray…"

Gianni Bilancia replied Aug 26, 2010 to OUR AAG MEMBER whom we love Mary Munsey has been really sick in bed for days . Let's allprayer

6 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Mary O

"Paula I am in prayer right now for this gentleman you mentioned. LORD GOD this man h…"

Gianni Bilancia replied Aug 26, 2010 to pray , love and pray for ROSE !

9 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Gianni Bilancia

"Thanks Paula , you are so right ! Keep on praying . Thanks mobile for praying , Gian…"

9 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Gianni Bilancia

"Dear Paula and ministry mobile , thanks for your loving heartfelt prayers. Please ke…"

9 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Gianni Bilancia

"Please keep on praying and keep Rose in your prayers. The doctors say she has no can…"

9 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Gianni Bilancia

"Lord LEAD MELANIE WADE AND HER HUSBAND TO BE RESTORED IN LOVING MARRIAGE. LORD JOEL…"

Gianni Bilancia replied Jul 14, 2010 to Please Pray for restoration of my marriage

3 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Melanie Wade

"I just said a prayer for you . I am sorry you are going through such torment. The en…"

Gianni Bilancia replied Jul 14, 2010 to LORD HAVE MERCY,,,,MY SOUL IS IN PAIN......PRAISING YOU IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES

2 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Sherry Wiesner

"lisa thanks and keep us in prayer . it means alot. have a blessed day, enjoy the won…"

Gianni Bilancia replied Jun 29, 2010 to We need your prayers.

3 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Gianni Bilancia

"My sister in law Marcie B. and her mother JOAN and the children were in a car accide…"

Gianni Bilancia replied Jun 28, 2010 to We need your prayers.

3 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Gianni Bilancia

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service