All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Mary O's Discussions (565)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Yolanda, The Bible verses about his yoke came to mind.... Take my yoke upon you a…"

Mary O replied Feb 17, 2011 to PRAYER REQUEST

5 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by CONNIE SANDERS

"Hi Carla, God bless! I ask God to heal you. That He strengthens you and keeps you i…"

Mary O replied Oct 28, 2010 to Prayer Please

26 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Carla

"Hi Annette, God bless you. I ask Him to heal you and to strengthen you. That God kee…"

Mary O replied Sep 30, 2010 to I am trying to recover from an adverse reaction to medicines given for an illness and have gotten much sicker,and need prayers for hope and healing.

14 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Annette Alexander

"Hi Lina, You are trying so hard to know the Lord. I know that must please Him so muc…"

Mary O replied Sep 1, 2010 to help

2 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Lina

"Hi Gianna, I ask God to strengthen and help her. Father, please heal her and deliver…"

Mary O replied Aug 27, 2010 to OUR AAG MEMBER whom we love Mary Munsey has been really sick in bed for days . Let's allprayer

6 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Mary O

"Hi Sherry, I ask God to place a wall of safety around them and their belongings. In…"

Mary O replied Aug 27, 2010 to NEICE AND FAMILY EVACUATED IN MT. FIRES

5 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Mary O

"Hi Kim, I ask God to heal your body and your finances. Father please bless Kim above…"

Mary O replied Feb 5, 2010 to Asking for prayer

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Mary O

"Hi Glenda, I ask God to help those who are injured and homeless. That He sends missi…"

Mary O replied Jan 12, 2010 to prayer request (spanish )

1 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Mary O

"I will pray for your mom and for you. I ask God to send guardian angels to protect y…"

Mary O replied Dec 26, 2009 to My mom shall not die

6 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Ogochukwu Monica Obasi

"Hi Ann, I ask God to heal your brother to restore his health. With God, all things a…"

Mary O replied Nov 19, 2009 to Prayer request, please

4 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by work in progress

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service