All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I am interested in knowing the ideas that we all have about ways to witness to those who have already heard about the Lord but still don't accept who He is. This is a crazy world full of so many distractions and temptations. We are a generation of technology. How can our generation use what we have to help get the Word out to those who need it? Any ideas?

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

Well, limited as my experience is, I have found inspiration in Acts 28:23, where it says that Paul, "declared to them the kingdom of God and tried to convince them about Jesus from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets." The prophets - fulfilled prophecy - appeals to the intelects of the unbelieving; it proves to those who are listening the inspiration of the Bible. The Law of Moses appeals to peoples' conscience; holding up the standards of the Law and showing that none of us can uphold it perfectly allows the Holy Spirit to convict them of their sins and show them the need for Christ as their Savior.

As far using the technology we have been blessed with goes, there are many ways I have heard are effective. I've heard amazing stories from people who have printed out gospel tracts and left them lying in public places with a phone number or email address. Emails that provide a link to a website that clearly shows the gospel.

However, my personal favorite way of using technology to teach the gospel is to answer those people who have questions on websites such as Yahoo! Answers.

I hope these help, and I can't wait to see what other people have to add.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service