All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

HOW DO YOU PRAY, I FIND TO PRAYARIGHT IS VERY IMPORTANT AND VERY SARCRED THING TO BE ABLE TO PRAYARIGHT, I FEEL BAD IF I DONT GET IT RIGHT SOMETIMES FOR I KNOW THE POWER OF PRAYER AND I HOPE THE THE LORD JESUS WILL GUIDE MY PRAYERS, I KNOW TOO HE CAN SEE MY HEART AND KNOW MY MIND IN THE SITUATION I AM LEARNING TO PRAY FOR THE ANNIONTING THE BREAKS THE YOKE, FOR ONLY THOSE PRAYERS FROM THE FATHER CAN BENNIFT HIS KINGDOM, FLESH GETS IN THE WAY THROUGH HURTS AND PAINS ETC, THATS WHY I LIKE TO GET RID OF THEM AS QUICK ASS POSSIBLE,CAN OTHERS SHARE HOW THE PRAY, MARY

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

the pray must be come from the spirit of the Lord and not from our mind,flesh
we need to focus on God's heart,will,desire.start to worship Him take a little time to talk with Him and let our spirit to become one with His Spirit,Let His spirit led us to talk with Him in tongue . the more with speak in tongue the more we understand where He want to bring us to pray.
Take authority in His name , start to interceding before Him. seet the captive free ,took the territory ,the region,place,nation,neighbour,college,church,family,friends to Jesus
Hope can help you .
Melanny
THANK YOU MELANNY I THINK EVRYONE HAS A SPECIAL WAY OF PRAYING TO THE LORD JESUS AND ITS VERY PERSONNEL THATS WHY I ASKED TO SEE HOW OTHERS PRAY I LOVE TO WORSHIP AND REACH THE THROWN ROOM TO KNOW I AM IN HIS PRESSANCE I LOVE TO BE IN HIS PRESANCE
I STARTED MY PRAYER LIFE ABOUT 24 YEARS AGO AND GOD HAS REALLY TAUGHT ME SOME AWESOME STUFF THRU AND ABOUT PRAYER. RIGHT NOW, THE MOST AWESOME THING I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT PRAYER IS THAT IT IS THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FATHER. FIRST I PRAYED FOR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES, OR SPECIAL NEEDS AND SAVE MY SELF FOR LAST OR AT TIMES NOT EVEN PRAY FOR MYSELF. I DIDN'T WANT TO SEEM SELFISH, BUT GOD SPOKE TO ME DURING MY QUIET TIME THAT I WAS TO PRAY FOR MYSELF FIRST. I NEEDED THE WORK DONE IN MY LIFE BEFORE I SHOULD PRAY FOR ANYONE ELSE. AT TIMES I STILL DID PRAY FOR OTHERS OF COURSE, BUT MOSTLY I PRAYED FOR MYSELF. I BELIEVE THE DEVIL WILL TELL US NOT TO PRAY FOR OURSELVES CAUSE WE ARE BEING SELFISH, BUT OF COURSE HE IS A LIAR AND A LIAR FROM THE BEGINNING! SO ONCE I STARTED PRAYING FOR MYSELF, MY LIFE REALLY STARTED CHANGING. I STARTED HAVING AWESOME REVELATIONS, OF GOD!! THAT WAS MANY YEARS AGO! I WALKED AWAY FROM GOD ALSO FOR 12 YEARS OR SO, BUT WHEN I CAME BACK TO HIM, I IMMEDIATELY STARTED PRAYING AGAIN AND HE HAS BEEN FAITHFUL TO WAIT FOR ME. HE HAS 'MANIFESTED' HIM SELF ONCE AGAIN TO ME IN SUCH AWESOME WAYS, THAT SOME PEOPLE WOULD NOT BELIEVE ME IF I SHARED ALL OF THE THINGS HE HAS DONE AND SHOWN ME AND SPOKEN TO ME!! I HAVE TAKEN THE TIME FOR NOTHING ELSE EXCEPT HIM. I HAVE A SPECIAL TIME FOR HIM ALONE WHERE I DO NOTHING BUT LOVE HIM AND WAIT FOR HIM. I BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT HE WANTS FROM ALL OF US! WE CAN PRAY WHILE WE ARE HOUSE CLEANING OR DRIVING TO AN APPOINTMENT OR COOKING OR ANYTHING, BUT I TRULY BELIEVE HE WANTS OUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION. WHEN YOU COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR LOVE, YOU LOOK THEM RIGHT IN THEIR EYES CLOSE AND SPEAK DIRECTLY TO THEM! EARLY IN THE MORNINGS I NOW PRAY FOR BASIC NEEDS, MY CHURCH, MY FAMILY, WORK...THEN AT THE MID DAY PRAYER, I PRAY FOR MYSELF. THIS IS WHEN I HAVE THE MOST TIME IN THE DAY AND I NEED THE MOST PRAYER! IN THE EVENING, I INTERCEDE FOR SPECIFIC NEEDS. GOD HAS TAUGHT ME SO MUCH! ABOUT HIMSELF. I WANT NOTHING BUT TO SEE HIM, HIS FACE AND HIS GLORY. THERE IS SO MUCH TO SHARE, AND I WILL AT A LATER TIME. I AM STILL LEARNING...
I think prayer's a conversation with God. The conversations can vary. It could be "good morning, Lord". It might be "would you please do this for me" or "would you help so and so". Or maybe you want to thank Him for something. I think you're so right on to ask Jesus to guide your prayers. :-)

I joined a group of intercessors, and realized I didn't know exactly what an intercessor does. I asked the Lord to teach me. I learned that intercessors have their prayer list, but they will also go to the Lord and ask Him what He wants them to pray for. If God knows you will obey and pray, He will ask you to pray for people. I call it a holy spirit memo. It's like a sudden intense desire to pray for someone or something.

God bless!
Mary O.
Dear Heavenly Father, we pray to You for wisdom for, like Job, it is our experience that wisdom is not found among us. We know that, left to our own resources we often fail. May You help us to remember, Lord, always to come to You in prayer whenever we must make a decision that could affect others as well as ourselves. In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen.
Prayer is a super highway through which we can reach God...I start my prayers with praise & worship which ushers the presence of the Holy spirit.Then I extol his greatness & thank Him for all He has done for me.Then, I ask for what I want,which is specific,not beating about the bush.I always end my prayers with thanksgiving through faith that all I have asked for has been answered.For a Christian, we should crave to have a quite time or devotion time with God every day......in this mode we can hear God speak to us.In all, don't focus on your problems while praying but on Jesus Christ who takes away our burdens.Above all ask for the direction of the Holy spirit.
The Outer Court of Thanksgiving:

"Enter the gates with Thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name." (Ps. 100:4)

The Inner Court of Praise

"offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is , the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name." (Heb.13:15

Worship in the Holy of Holies

"Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness" (Ps. 29:2)

PRAY UNTIL YOU ARE NOT ALONE.......
HOW DO YOU PRAY,
I pray as if I am in a conversation with God except I call him Father or Daddy depending on the content of my prayer.

I FIND TO PRAYARIGHT IS VERY IMPORTANT
I agree
prayer is crucial for spiritual growth or for all growth in Christ
It should come naturally

AND VERY SARCRED THING TO BE ABLE TO PRAYARIGHT,
Indeed can be sacred or done with others, however a prayer done in privacy is very intimate all prayer should be intimate like at least I hope so :) <3

I FEEL BAD IF I DONT GET IT RIGHT SOMETIMES FOR I KNOW THE POWER OF PRAYER
try not to go off of feeling but tis good that mean you have a lesson to learn or maybe Jesus wants to talk to you
indeed prayer is very powerful

AND I HOPE THE THE LORD JESUS WILL GUIDE MY PRAYERS,
Of course focus on him and he will tell you

I KNOW TOO HE CAN SEE MY HEART AND KNOW MY MIND IN THE SITUATION I AM LEARNING TO PRAY FOR THE ANNIONTING THE BREAKS THE YOKE, FOR ONLY THOSE PRAYERS FROM THE FATHER CAN BENNIFT HIS KINGDOM, FLESH GETS IN THE WAY THROUGH HURTS AND PAINS ETC, THATS WHY I LIKE TO GET RID OF THEM AS QUICK ASS POSSIBLE,CAN OTHERS SHARE HOW THE PRAY, MARY

I hope that you were able to learn from the things that I have mentioned prayer does not have to be a scary thing it should be loving and you should be able to enjoy your time in prayer :) <3

Lots of love in Christ Mary :) <3 Jesus loves you and so does God :) <3
Sometimes before i begin to pray I listen to music that begins to saturate me with the Holy Spirit, I begin to feel His presense as i enter into prayer. I've found a wonderful site with "Soaking" music for prayer, www.soakingwithapurpose.com is awesome, check it out when you can. BLESSINGS!
Prayer is the key to open God's presence every morning. For the bible says that Jesus started with prayer and ended it up with prayer. So shall every child of God take Christ as a prayer role model. I personally created a timetable for a quite time before my morning devotion. I start with some praises and worship song (psalm 135 vs 1-3) (psalm 136 vs 1 - 26) after these I thank Him for given me the grace to see another blissful day. Because each time we sleep, we are in contest with death, it is the Almighty God that wakes the winner to see the light of another day. Next is the prayer of forgiveness, praying according to Psalm 51, 1st John 1 vs 8-10. After renewing your relationship with God, you can now prayerfully enter into the holy of holies and commune with God one on one. My dear beloved if you can follow this pattern, you will never be tired to pray because the holy spirit will be directing you oh what to pray and how to pray. Mind you that there is no stipulated time for prayers, rather the scripture says that we should pray always, pray without ceasing. Brethren may Our good God bless you as you share in my personal view Amen

There is many different ways to pray and each person has their own way of praying!!!!!!! Your way by the way is the best way to pray!

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service