All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Hello Mission Possible Group! I started this group praying that the Lord would motivate us all to share our faith more. This site is amazing and we have each seen how the Lord can unite countries and people that love the Lord. Now we need to go outside our Christian bubble to a lost world. How many people we meet would love to have the joy of connecting with others around the globe if they only had the Lord in their hearts.

Breaking news! I started the site and ministry: www.MissionPossibleCards.com over 1 year ago and worked until 2 weeks ago in the big corporate world. NOW - I am a full time designer and can dedicate my time more to reaching the planet on the web. I am willing to partner with many of you in reaching our communities with the cards, testimony websites or anything else we can dream up (as the Lord leads). Please connect with me and let's pool our talents and ideas. I am still working on new MissionPossible cards and would love suggestions. Please visit the site and contact me or post here. Dean@AllAboutGod.com - If you haven't already read my story at:www.AllAboutLiving.org - Hollywood and Vine God bless!

Views: 32

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service