All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

We had this sermon,something tells me i should share it with.
The greatest enemy of our future is our past.No new things will ever come to us if we allow our past to hold us down.Your past can hold your future hostage if you allow it.The danger of holding tight to your past reasons why you must let go your past and how to step into great destiny your past not withstanding.
Life is full of ups and downs many times,things may not work the way we expect.You must learn friends in Christ,how not to give up.
Keep on even in the face of most toughest life challeges.
Remember in every situation the God we serve is watching and he is taking control of each situation.
GOD WANTS THE BEST FOR US!!!!!!!!!!
Love you all.

Views: 116

Replies to This Discussion

they say god will never give you more than you can handle l i like to no were that saying came ?
Franklin this is where the saying that God will never give you more than you can handle came from.

Paul tells us: "God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength but with your testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it" (1 Corinthians 10:13). Over time that promise has become abbreviated to "God will never give you more than you can handle." Like many others, I've derived comfort from these words, though I know God does not "give" me loss, pain and grief.
Good thots girl! you are learning about reality.Yea this is real life. New things and the blessings of God comes when we hate the old sinful life and the enslavering past. John 10:10 I have come that may have life and life in abundance,so to get it there must be a shift and change on our part to be in line with his demands, then boom,miracles began to happen (Matt6:33).
God bless you mariam you are so right the hardest thing to do for all of us is to let go and take that leap of faith in Jesus.
Thanks for this Julia
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING. GOD USES EVERYONE IN CHRIST TO BE A BLESSINGS TO OTHERS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

Hey Mariam,

I have needed to hear that today!!!!! In the past I have let my past let me down. Your sermon is absoulutly right!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service