All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

hey my dad hurts me when he talks to me and i feel so hurt. that sometimes evil thoughts creep into my mind sometimes I cry myself to sleep what should i do

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

oh David, how i wish i could just give you a big hug.Your dad in heaven loves you more than you know and cries with you son,He knows the pain you feel and the hurt,and Hes right there with you even if you cant feel Him,I promise, Hes there.Please dont be feel alone,you have people who love you,the evil thoughts your feeling are normal when you hurt buts its the enemys way of stopping you from giving it to God love your dad David,show him you love him ill pray for you as im sure evryone youve spoken to is praying for you.God bless God loves you.

Hey David,

I am the same excat problems with my dad!!!!!!!!! I have just began to realize that my Heavenly father loves me. He loves you too!!!!! He cries with you son!!!!!!! He does know your pain that you feel. He is with you 24/7 even when it does not feel like he is with you. You are not alone, you do have people who love you, the evil thoughts you are feeling are normal when you are hurt, but I want you to know that it is the devil's way of stopping you from seeing God's love for you. You need to show your dad that you love him.  You need to pray and ask God to help you forgive your dad. I will pray with you to. You can aslo talk to other people that love you to get your feelings out. I talk to my mom when I have problems with my dad. I will pray for you. God bless you. Please remember that God loves you!!!!!!!!!! 

Maybe, your dad is hurting too inside...to break that cycle of hurt and pain, one of you must experience in a fresh way the great love of our heavenly Father displayed on the CROSS by giving His Son for us...the CROSS is the power of God to heal all our pains, all our wounds...no matter how deep they are...

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service