All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

when i was 8 months, my mom got seperated from me and my brother. my dad basically abandened us and i never knew him. i became a foster child at 8 months and became adopted at 5 years but since then i have had a hard time forgiving my dad.

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

I know what that feels like. I have problems forgiving my dad, but its for different circumstances. I will pray for you that you are able to forgive your dad. You need to pray too!!!!!!

I had an absentee father. I never felt his love though he never abandoned us. Maybe, I could name two occasions where he showed concern. I hated him for what he did to our family. Being raised in a dysfunctional family, I was unaware that I grew up a very insensitive man. This destroyed my marriage. Now that my father is dead, I miss him...This is why the character of God as Father is so dear and close to my heart...

Seeing the greatness of our own sins against God will make the sins of others against us so little...We all depend from one fountain of grace...the CROSS...and in that fountain, even the sin of unforgiving heart can be cleansed and turned into a loving and gracious heart...

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service