All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

What's been your experience with healing?

Is there a time that you know that God was responsible for changing a health condition in your life?

Have you experienced a health miracle?

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

the lord allows me to sing (u raised me up) at the top of my voice in the power of the holyspirit the whole room is full praise god
That's terrific Mary!! :-) We you always a singer?
I know that GOD encouraged me to take treatments that would make me ill, and I got ill for six years. Totally incapacitated for about the first year and six years later I am slipping around trying to drum up energy for just a normal life of doing normal things. I've never been sick in my life and I don't handle it well at all.

However, my illness, has caused me to re-evaluate my life with HIM, now at this point I can at least do that, my mind isn't mush anymore, but, I saw changes in my family that were miraculous. Especially in my husband.

He was the master of denial when we got married and I got ill about three years afterwards. He didn't confront any of the problems that were going on, he wouldn't take the leadership that the LORD commands him to be, the Spiritual Head of the Household, and just other things he took so very lightly. He was a Yale Student in his younger years, an Ivy Leaguer with the attitude, and somewhat of an old hippy, so his intellect was extreme, he could talk his way through any and everything, except the WORD OF GOD!

So, while I was down, he had to grow, because I wasn't there telling him what's going on with the kids. The boys were drinking, staying out all night, and we agreed that I would handle my sons, but, he had to handle his because he was 23 years old, he's not going to listen to me telling him what to do. So my husband took his stand and today he is an Awesome Leader of our Household, in the church he stays involved in every ministry that seems to come up. He is so in LOVE with JESUS, that I can almost say, me going down was worth it. I wish I could say that in complete truth, but, the real truth is, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I've been prayed over and I try to walk the healing out, but, my physical body says, slow it down, take a nap, you can't do that and the next thing you have planned on your list.

I know all things are possible through Christ, who is my strength, but, I am waiting somewhat impatiently for HIS TOUCH.

When people talk about the patients of Job, I think, no, it was the perserverence of Job, because you can only be ill for a short time before you lose your patience, you sometimes feel like you're losing your life, life is going before you and you're watching it like a movie. I sometimes feel angry when I see people just loving life and involved in everything like I used to be. I'm not angry at the people, I love and admire them, but, I am angry at the energy I lack.

Thanks for listening to my complaints. If you have any words of wisdom, please share them with me. I am longing for my life back so much, and especially LIFE WITH JESUS!

Karen...><>...
Karen,
I am so saddened to hear about your infliction. I know that God is ready and willing to heal you now. I say this because he has healed me of emotional self-murder (bad thoughts about myself). Things had gotten to a point in my life (due to the schemes of the enemy) that something had to change 2 weeks ago. I had just heard of this place in Georgia about 2 weeks before that and I just got up and left that Saturday. What the enemy tried to destroy in my marriage, God healed through this ministry. I am very thankful to God for having opened the door for me to go there.

Through this ministry I have learned some things, and still am, about our health and life. And that is why it also saddens me to have read how you feel that God encouraged you to take treatments that would make you ill and not healed. You see, God is the God who Heals, not destroys or torments.
God the Healer
Jehovah-Rapha (The Lord your Healer, Exod 15:26).
He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you."

And He does not allow (not make, but allow) us to get sick without a reason;
Proverbs 26:2 As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

But you might be saying that the scripture is talking about a curse, not a sickness or an illness. But it is. Read Deut. 28. God offered Blessing to his people but if they did not follow His ways, then the curses came. As you read what the curses are, you find that most of them are sicknesses.
Deut 28:14 You must not turn away from any of the commands I am giving you today, nor follow after other gods and worship them. 15 But if you refuse to listen to the Lord your God and do not obey all the commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come and overwhelm you:

God provides the GOOD things in our lives.
James 1:17 Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens
The enemy, and our disobedience to God, brings the bad things into our lives.
Acts 10:38 And you know that God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. Then Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.

So how do we get healed.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. 6 Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. 7 Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil. 8 Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.

Of course this is easier said then done. If you want to learn more about this and how to get healed, then I would encourage you to get the book "A More Excellent Way" by Pastor Henry Wright. He has a newer more expanded book coming out in April I believe. It also contains a DVD on his ministry in Georgia and a DVD on a teaching on Healing. You can also check out their website @ www.BeInHealth.com. In the back of the book are over 200 testimonies of people who have been healed, even from incurable diseases.

I am not feeling the effects of being healed from my HBP, arthritis and gout yet, but I know that God is healing me and will continue to do so as I continue to Walk Out my Faith and Trust in Him.

In God's Love,
Bill

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service