All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

“…Spend your time and energy in training yourself for spiritual fitness. Physical exercise has some value, but spiritual exercise is much more important for it promises a reward in both this life and the next. This is true and everyone should accept it.” 1 Timothy 4:7-9 (New Living Translation - First Edition)

What are the spiritual exercises that you find most impact on your faith and health?

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

"spiritual exercise', what do you you mean by that? Thanks
Hi Angel,

I was asking what are those "spiritual exercises" that seem to contribute to your relationship with God?

An example might be prayer. Does that make sense? What might be another one for you?

Coach

FASTING I LIKE TO FAST AND PRAY PRAISING AND THANKS GIVING BOTH THESE THINGS ALLOW ME TO GE CLOSER TO THE LORD JESUS AND KEEP FOES AT BAY HA,, A PEARL THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER FOR ANOTHER DAY FOR ME TO LOVE YOU AND YOU TO LOVE ME

AND ANOTHER IS TO BUILD HEAVENLY SAND CASTLES BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP BY THINKIN OF ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN THANK THE LORD JESUS FOR AMEN
That's an awesome activity and a cool name you've given it Mary... sandcastles!!!!
its was a way i helped my sister overcome depression

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service