All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

David Velasquez's Discussions (302)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Kendall As I stated before we do not have a lot of info in reference to the th…"

David Velasquez replied Jan 2, 2010 to Bearing fruit without being guilty of dead works???

16 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"I truly appreciate you responses bro Kendall, So how do you gain this type of spiri…"

David Velasquez replied Jan 2, 2010 to Bearing fruit without being guilty of dead works???

16 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Romans 8:13 "for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by t…"

16 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"bro Kendall, I like your answere to my question "Is forcing myself to pray that I w…"

16 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Thanks for sharing Alcedes - it is definitely by grace."

16 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"You guys are a blessing, Poemia great verses to bring to mind for the topic at hand."

16 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Dear Charles - Great impute, I was wondering if I made any sense, but I see you got…"

16 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"The motives of the heart when it comes to all we think, express or do are essential…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 31, 2009 to Bearing fruit without being guilty of dead works???

16 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Your post reminded me of what I shared on another discussions, which goes perfectly…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 31, 2009 to Living by the Grace of God, Part 1

6 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by David Velasquez

"This post reminded me of : 2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version) 9 But he…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 30, 2009 to Working by the Grace of God, Part 1

5 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service