All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Another scripture that touched my heart is John 11:35. I believe it is the shortest in the bible but by all means one of the most powerful.It simply says.'JESUS WEPT'.Two words,two little words that had my heart captivated.Throughout the bible Jesus heals the sick,performs miracles,is laughed at and persecuted and nowhere else does the bible talk about Jesus crying.This scripture shows that even though Jesus was the son of God,the messiah and held in high respect by those who believed in him,he was still human,he wept.....

Views: 119

Replies to This Discussion

This is so true, I also love that scripture. Because God became human, with all the normal human emotions, makes His willingness to die on the cross for us even more wonderful. He could have ran away like most humans would have but instead He endured because He loves us.
Because of his love for us he gave his only son,to die for us ,the heart and purpose of god for his people, God's love is wide enough to to embrace all .
Jeremiah 29:11-13,This Scripture has always stayed with me,assurance I feel maybe?
My favourite scripture is Revelation chapter 19

And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

Revelation 21:2 ESV

"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”"

Revelation 21:4 ESV

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service