All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I cant remeber what exactly the scripture says or where it is in the Bible. I just read A LOT of Matthew attempting to find it there due to thats where I thought I remembered it at. Anways to the point HAHA.

Does anyone know the scrpiture in the Bible where it talks about babies or children going to heaven. Anything similar would be nice to read as well. I lost my son 4 years, it will be 5 years on June 11th, and I would like to read the scripture when I start feeling "down".

I appreciate any help possible with this!

God Bless!

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Don't consider the context as referring to anything about losing your baby, but this is one of the sections in the OT that encourages parents who have lost children and gives them assurance that they will see their children again.

2 Sam. 12:18-23

The last two verses:

He [David] answered, "While the baby was alive, I fasted and wept because I thought, 'Who knows? The LORD may be gracious to me and let him live.' But now that he is dead, why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I'll go to him, but he will never return to me."

The main comfort being that David had the assurance that he and his baby would be together. That is an extremely powerful "hope".

My niece recently lost her daughter to cystic fibrosis at age 10. The precious child suffered almost her entire life. Her mother misses her terribly, weeps for the empty place in their home; but I'm amazed by the comfort she can find in her absolute confidence that she will be with her daughter and enjoy her again. To the pain of the loss is added the prospect of reunion and THAT for all eternity.

Hope this helps a little.
john 10:28
And i give them eternal life,so that them will never be lose.

hope that this well help.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service