All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Pastor Bob B's Discussions (530)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"This was a very beneficial movie to see."

Pastor Bob B replied May 6, 2010 to Expelled no intelligence allowed (part 1of10) PL

2 May 6, 2010
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"David check out the greatness of our God on a micro level as Lou expresses the hugen…"

Pastor Bob B replied Apr 6, 2010 to Louis Giglio ~ Indescribable Part 1

3 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"I saw this movie a while back and I got to watch it again. I love Ester's resolve in…"

Pastor Bob B replied Apr 3, 2010 to One Night With The King Part 1

2 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"In Pay It Forward, a 7th grade teacher gives his students a class project to "think…"

Pastor Bob B replied Apr 3, 2010 to PAY IT FORWARD In Pay It Forward, a 7th grade teacher gives his students a class project to "think of a way to change our world and put it into action".

2 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Pastor Bob B

""

Pastor Bob B replied Apr 3, 2010 to PAY IT FORWARD In Pay It Forward, a 7th grade teacher gives his students a class project to "think of a way to change our world and put it into action".

2 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Pastor Bob B

""

Pastor Bob B replied Apr 2, 2010 to To Hell And Back Dr. Maurice Rawlings, MD, a heart surgeon talks about near death experiences that show the reality that this is a Hell confirming Biblical teaching.

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Pastor Bob B

" "

Pastor Bob B replied Apr 2, 2010 to The Passion of The Christ

2 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Pastor Bob B

""

Pastor Bob B replied Apr 2, 2010 to Pilgrims Progress: Journey To Heaven Journey to Heaven is a modern adaptation of John Bunyan's beloved classic tale.

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Pastor Bob B

""

Pastor Bob B replied Apr 1, 2010 to GEORGE STREET AUSTRALIA PREACHERS TESTIMONY

1 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Pastor Bob B

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service