All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Comment by PATRICIA GAMBU 1 hour ago
Delete Comment Good day all in the name of Jesus,please my friend pray for me cause i also go through a terrible time,depression ,stresse and all this sort of things.Let me shortly brief you .im currently married and God blessed me with a wonderful son hes 7 years old ,to be ownest i never felt happyness since i have been in this marriege compare when i was sigle ,please my friends tell me if maybe is wrong.I got pregnant before i got married when i was pregnant i asked David to marry me and he did that ,so by that time i was staying with my parents and he also stayed with his aunt and told him we must moved out so that we must stay together hes done that while we were renting ,there was a house in sale ,ive done all the means for us to buy that house but David didnt want to sign the papers i forced him to do that and we went to a new house so we stood there and we doing 2 years staying in that house and when we first stayed there i bought nice things ,fixed the house with my money ,taking loans just to make our home beatiful but my husband he wont ask me were ive taking the money from all he can say is nice.In our marriege we never have communication i was the only one who does that ,and im a christian and baptised in Anglican Church i pray,praise ,love to sing church songs but what worries me was my husband hes not a christian when i call him to join me for prayer hes does not like ,he does not talk he does not go to church ,i feel we not talking the same language so since last year my problem started where i reilized im spiritiully empty ,lonely and frustrated and i got my self into depths which i cant afford to pay anymore ,i got sick but i was crying loud to my God everyday whats happening to my life ,i felt God was far away from me,were i now i ended you know i need my life back .i need to be alone and find my self again cause i think God hes showing me something here that this marrige was not met to be because i was doing things alone ,i was making this relationship to work ,i was leading this relation ship ,i bought my self wedding rings .So now my friends ive just came to an end now cause im selling my house and i want separation.I want to be with my son only and start afresh and be close to my God and praise him and work for him only him .i dont know im feeling that way ,i want to be refreshed againg and ask God for direction cause hes a God who listen ,give and bless everyday.Please my friend pray for me and tell me if thats the right discession im taking but im feeling that way.Love you all in Jesus name .im waing for your opinion.Sometimes is true when God says we must always ask him to bless what every we want and we must always consult him in our wishes and thoughts cause he will fix for us so i think i made everything in my way so that is why it end up like this but i will loved to start afresh .please advise me.

Views: 117

Replies to This Discussion

Sister, I have been praying about your situation since first reading your post hours ago. There is so much I want to say.

You are on a good path if you are truly giving God his place in your life. You do not have to make rash decisions. A short seperation/vacation may put things in perspective. I feel lead to have you meditate on Mathew 6:10, especially "your will be done".

I come from a broken home and God directed me to work with broken children, the majority that came from single parent or extremely dysfunctional familial interactions. Satan loves to tear down the family. Your love for and excitment of Jesus combined with your prayers could be the crux. Don't let it get you down and pray without him. Please think of your child.

Keep praying and seeking God, then belive he will fill your house with the love you so desire, something no human ever could. I will keep watching this and get back to you but need some sleep. 500 billion blessings for each and every member of your family. Keep seeking
Thank you very much Rix, i really appreciate and God bless you!!!!!!
Patricia, I'm in somewhat of the same situation. Don't do anything rash. Hang in there and trust in the Lord. I will be praying for you. Your brother in Christ Mark

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service