All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

kathleen aldea's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"@Mary Munsey : Amen and amen... sis!!!!!"

kathleen aldea replied May 18, 2010 to In Facing our Adversity .....What does it means to be complete? A Life to Live to the Fullest....(Part 8)

14 May 20, 2010
Reply by Mrs Kristy L Hilton

"Jesus Christ, the Son of God, became a man, to save us from the sin that entered the…"

kathleen aldea replied Mar 15, 2010 to You are more sinful than you can believe, but you are more loved than you can imagine....

7 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Abonjo T. Titus

"Sis.April... that's the reason for the Cross..... as written in Isaiah 1:18 "Come no…"

kathleen aldea replied Jan 29, 2010 to Facing Consequences... ( What You Sow Is What You Reap... Part 1)

4 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by kathleen aldea

"amen sis! amen..."

kathleen aldea replied Nov 9, 2009 to GOD DOESN'T HAVE VOICE MAIL !!!!

2 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by kathleen aldea

"Amen, my sisters in Christ..... its really good to have fellowship with one another.…"

kathleen aldea replied Aug 6, 2009 to HOW OUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES IMPACT THE CHOICES WE MAKE .....

6 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Venetia Carlton

"Another great testimony to share to all brethren in Christ.. sis! Actually i want to…"

kathleen aldea replied Jul 17, 2009 to INSTRUCTIONS TO ME CONCERNING MONEY

4 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Margaret Wright

"hello, Norie... serving God..doing ministry ... is not only seen by being in God's h…"

kathleen aldea replied Jul 10, 2009 to The Best Day Of My Life.... Acknowledging God's Goodness !!!

8 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by mark

""

kathleen aldea replied May 24, 2009 to Soul Food: The Secret Of Life that remains secret to others....

2 May 24, 2009
Reply by kathleen aldea

"WE Are in a process... The word conversion is heard often in religious circles.Peopl…"

kathleen aldea replied May 5, 2009 to Reflection of Parent.....

4 May 11, 2009
Reply by jacquelyn washington

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service