All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Amanuel Kussia Guyalo's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen!!!!!!!! UNQUESTIONABLY IN JESUS YOU WILL WIN!!!!!!!! HALELUHJA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Amanuel Kussia Guyalo replied Jun 27, 2010 to The Girl I Used To Be....

2 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Amanuel Kussia Guyalo

"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU SIS."

Amanuel Kussia Guyalo replied May 6, 2010 to I Will Not Be Moved!!!!...Idolatry is to love what has been made more than the God who made it.

8 May 9, 2010
Reply by CESAR HUSMILLO

"Absolutely right! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!"

Amanuel Kussia Guyalo replied Apr 19, 2010 to Use your words as building blocks not battering rams..

12 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Christopher Kendall

"It is true. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Amanuel Kussia Guyalo replied Feb 28, 2010 to Juggling You Life!!!

9 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Abonjo T. Titus

"Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Amanuel Kussia Guyalo replied Jan 31, 2010 to The type of seed you sow determines the type of harvest you'll reap (What you sow is what you reap Part 2)

7 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Jacqueline Harris

"This is true. I have been experiencing what you have jotted down here. We ruin satan…"

Amanuel Kussia Guyalo replied Jan 13, 2010 to The Enemy’ s Strategy... Beware and Be Aware .... Time to check the Spirit (Part 1)

16 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by jacquelyn washington

"YES!!! Our almight God built the universe and the earth on HIS eternal love. HE love…"

Amanuel Kussia Guyalo replied Jan 2, 2010 to What does it means to be complete? A Life to Live to the Fullest....(Part 7)

3 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Tikkie

"Thank you so much Kathlean Aldea for this exciting chrismas bequest. Happy chrismas…"

Amanuel Kussia Guyalo replied Dec 26, 2009 to Have a JOYFUL Christmas to all....

9 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Tikkie

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service