All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

David Velasquez's Discussions (302)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Rodney, I can't remember if i own the book you mentioned and i don't feel like look…"

David Velasquez replied Feb 8, 2010 to Is the Bible we used today faithful to the original languages or is it corrupted?

18 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

"The Greek translation of the Old Testament, called the Septuagint, also confirms the…"

David Velasquez replied Feb 8, 2010 to Is the Bible we used today faithful to the original languages or is it corrupted?

18 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

"The scribe was considered a professional person in antiquity. No printing presses ex…"

18 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

"In his book, Introduction in Research in English Literary History, C. Sanders sets f…"

18 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

"Before 1948, the oldest complete Hebrew manuscript dated to 900 A.D. The Dead Sea di…"

18 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

"No apology needed sister Swtswan and your impute is appreciated. Please do share yo…"

18 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

"4) "They worked miracles" As mythical figures they did "amazing thing" but none went…"

David Velasquez replied Feb 8, 2010 to The "New" Jesus "Copycat" arguments?

15 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"1) Calling them all "saviors" distorts the evidenceNone of them are saviors in the m…"

15 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"The Jesus myth Position sees Jesus a fictional character largely based upon pagan fi…"

15 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Thank you Charles, If I would have read your comment before commenting on Rodney's…"

15 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service