All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

WHAT IS THE ONE PERSONAL TESTIMONY THAT OUR LORD LEADS YOU TO SHARE MOST OFTEN WITH AN UNBELIEVER

I believe that in our Christian lives,everyday is a testimony to the goodness and faithfulness of God. Sometimes they may get overlooked in the rush of our daily lives if we do not stay alert.
There are several personal testimonies God has led me to share with unbelievers and even believers who have been in need of hearing certain ones when faced with trials or struggling with their faith as we all sometimes do.
The ones I most often feel led to share are about answered prayer and sometimes even the blessing of unanswered prayer.
I must look like a million watt lightbulb when I share them as I get so excited about reliving the miracles God has done in my life that I can witness to.
What are some of your personal testimonies you are most often led to share with an unbeliever?
Would love to hear from you all on this.

Peace,love and blessings
Nancy. :)

Views: 358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

>>God has led me to share with unbelievers

I was blind and completely lost. God saved me from myself and changed me so much that my past seems like i am making stuff up.

>>believers

We live in a world where we fail one another and even those folks who swore never to leave us nor forsake us, no matter what comes our way, either by our own wrong choices or by God allowing the trial to come our way ---- DO LEAVE AND FORSAKE US.

I find no better truth, no sweeter thought -- no better reality --- nothing compares to the unfailing love of the Lord.

In a world full of uncertainties and storms you can always count on one entity no matter what!!!!

YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON THE LORD. HE NEVER TURNS HIS BACK ON THOSE HE CALLED AND SAVED. HE NEVER LEAVES YOU NOR FORSAKES YOU REGARDLESS OF THE PREDICAMENT YOU FIND YOURSELF IN.
WHEN YOUR FREINDS AND THE WORLD HAS GIVEN UP ON YOU, WHEN YOUR LOVES ONES HAVE GIVEN UP ON YOU, WHEN THE CHURCH HAS GIVEN UP ON YOU, WHEN YOU HAVE GIVEN UP ON YOUSELF. GOD REMAINS, HE ALONE WILL NEVER STOP CALLING YOU WITH HIS LOVE, HE WILL LEAVE THE 99 AND GO LOOK (AND BEING THAT HE IS GOD - HE WILL FIND YOU AND RESCUE YOU) FOR YOU, FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE; NOT BECAUSE WE DESERVE IT OR EARN IT IN ANYWAY, BUT SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS ABLE TO KEEP US. HE FINISHES WHAT HE STARTS IN US. GOD IS GOOD!!!!

THAT MY FRIENDS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL POSITIVE THOUGHT and TRUTH ONE CAN EVER COME TO KNOW, UNDERSTAND AND MOST OF ALL BELIEVE AND APPROPIATE FOR ONE'S SELF.

REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH BELOVED FRIEND IF YOU ARE READING THIS, GODS LOVE AND AMAZING GRACE IS CALLING YOU BACK.

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY IS OUR GOD!!!

ALL WE NEED IS AN UNFAILING LOVE - THAT ONLY GOD CAN GIVE - FOR ALL WE NEED IS TRUE LOVE!

God can give you a testimony you never knew you had. Recently it has been life changes and turning things around. Like speaking the truth in love to persons who drink too much or women in abusive relationships.

One instance I can remember saying..."If there's anyone else I can have mad at me this month, would you please let me know." I was feeling like most everyone was mad at me. A shortlived pity party. Sometimes what God wants you to say isn't the most popular thing to say. Somebody's got to do the job. I can imagine how Nathan felt when God asked him to speak to David about purposefully putting Uriah the Hittite on the front lines and then Uriah got killed. But after that, David became a man after God's own heart. Maybe that's how you become a person after God's own heart, you completely turn to God and change.

Love and God bless,

Mary

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service