All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

To you what is the most beautiful thing about being in Christ?

Views: 694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i love it .:)..you have great imagination!!! ...:) CAN SEE GODS WORK IN YOU SIR!!!

Will we travel to other worlds, when the lion and lamb play and joy is not just hope? What new laws will be stimulated for the promises to be activated?

We will not be given to marriage in the sky, but when the new earth and heaven are established, will I have the wife and son I never got?

Will we mingle with angels who will teach us to fly?

love this part

Evaluate today adjacent to forever and stop to ponder and think about life after physical death to conscience existence beyond the grave. thanku for this ...:) brother D
very nice Bro :)

Blessings,
Say
Praise God sisters. Thank you Candy and Say. You two Rock! It is such a blessing to see you youngster here. God is doing a world wide work. Raising the youth for His praise. Hallelujah!

OUR KING IS KING - OUR LORD IS LORD!!
With God, wherever you are, nothing is impossible :)
Being a Christian, though it never even crossed my mind (I was an atheist before),
is the MOST INDESCRIBABLE thing that has EVER happened to me.
I have undergone metamorphosis when 1st touched by the Holy Spirit.
I believe in Jesus' small voice in us. And that is the Holy Spirit.

Being a Christian is a sacrifice.. You have to share in Jesus' sufferings. You have to
give up what you want to follow Him. But this sacrifice has great rewards directly from God..

Being a Christian is taking part in the counter-culture of God's soldiers.
You don't conform any longer to the standards of this fallen world. Carrying out Christ's
orders is worth living for! It transcends meaning of life..All you know is Christ is life.
When you wake up early in the morning, another battle waits for you. So you gotta
be putting on the full armor of God to stand firm.

One of the most beautiful things about being a Christian is singing praise to God :)
It's like you're giving Him everything you have.
Your words are music to my soul belove Say.

You rock -

Hey VidMan

Where you gettin all them vids willis.

Blessings

Rod
You Tube man.

Dude i need a job. Come on Rod give me a job hahaahahaha before i go really crazy. hahaahaha

I am a music lover so I got quite a collection of music. So you know i just do a search on you tube for the music i like and bingo.

Blessings
Move to Oz David and I will give you a job.

Ozzie Dave the Vidman.
Now that has a ring to it.

Rod
Hey Vid,

If you don't rest from these machines , you gonna end up like this dude.
hahahahhaha

Dude,

i'm not picking on you.
If you go to bed there is no one left to talk to.
It's only 7pm here and I am wide awake.
Don't leave me!!!!!!!!

Good nite and God bless you.

Rod
Vid,

Linda is threatening to hit me if I continue to torment you about the vids. LOL.

R

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service