All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Would you be willing to share what God used to reach you with the gospel? Was it the Bible, a person, an event (good or bad), a combination of things or ???

God often uses testimonies to encourage and impact others. What is your testimony?

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Boy,
An alcoholic dad that found God one night and then began to stuff it down our throats until my mum walked out and took us kids with her.
We couldn't understand what my dad was on about. It was almost better when he was a drunk.
He kept raving about he had been saved and we could be to.
We left him to get on with his salvation on his own.

30 years later
The absolute lowest point in my life.
Living away from home, having abandoned my family.
Sitting on my own, crying my eyes out at the damage that I had done to those that I loved and feeling seriously sorry for myself.
God did indeed humble me and brought me to my knees.
What a sinful wretched creature I have been and yet He still didn't desert me.

Jesus doesn't see sinners, He sees opportunities,

I know that He loves me and now I could never imagine my life without my Saviour.
Praise God that no one is beyond His love and rescue.
Amen
Thank you Father

My dad is still saved.
Hey Rod,

What a great statement you posted "Jesus doesn't see sinners, He sees opportunities,"

I am so glad the He doesn't give up on us!!! In return we shouldn't give up on people either. We too should see them as opportunities, the same as God saw/sees us as opportunites as long as there is breath in the body.

Lord Bless,
LT
Michelle,

Thank you for sharing your testimony. I am sure God uses it to touch others revealing there is hope in Jesus.

Lord BLess,
LT
Greetings all,

I hope people keep posting in this thread. I know God will use it to help others who think there is no hope by seeing that God has called many of us out of the darkness and into the light.

There is a recurring theme as I read through these post.

LK 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because he has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind,
to release the oppressed,

LK 4:19 to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."

Jesus heals the broken hearted and opens the eyes of the spiritually blind to name just two of His wondrous works.

Praising God right now ... Amen, amen, amen. We love you Jesus!!!

Lord Bless,
LT

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service