All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Why do men sometimes refuse to confess Christ?

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi LT and thanks!

The way the posts come in it looks like I was responding to Amanda.  Is it just me or does everyone know who I responded to? Do I need to state in my posts who I am responding to?

Jane,

I almost always include the name (as in my reply to you) so that a person can trace it to correct person. The system works by indenting from the post be responded to. Then people can respon to that response causing it to indent further. If in doubt, you can trace a thread back to the response that is to the left of your response (i.e. my response to you is to the indented to the right and you are the first response just to the left of my response.

Note: Adding a name also helps when a person leaves AAG and their response is deleted by them. Without the name at times it confuses the thread and makes a person look like they were responding to another person instead of the intended person who left.

Hope that helps.

Lord Bless,
LT

Human kind enjoys sining, hence our natural response is to hate the light, but the good news is that the light will always overcome the darkness.

Yep - the fool says there is no God when they know He is real, but they choose to rebell.

But beloved, do you mean why does born again men or All men, inclusive of unbelievers refuse to confess Christ?

Born again believers may do it so they are not persecuted, shame of the name above all names etc... unbelivers, well they are dead in their transgressions.

Blessings sis

To me is that they havent yet tasted the goodness of the Lord. The devil is always trying to blind them so that they dont  see that life in the Lord is more enjoyable than in the world.

Hi Michelle,

I used to always wonder about this, too. But one day I was reading the Word and the answer was there as plain as day., short and sweet--because they love their sin more then they love God. The answer below from the Word says it in a different way--because they love the praises of men more than the praises of God. Nevertheless, it is so hard to accept that ppl feel this way. It would be like saying what would you rather have,  a penny (sin) now, or a million dollars ( obedience to God ) to be rewarded later? It seems insane that someone would pick sin over obedience if they only realized the value of both. I have a list of questions I want to ask the Lord when I get to Heaven and this is one of them I will need more clarification on lol.

Also, something I meant to add- I have said many times that I do not believe any devil in Hell can stop someone from living for God if they want to.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service