All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

is it true that muslims will go to hell for worshiping false god?

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are like me, I can read a chapter in the Bible and 10 min later I am not sure I can tell you exactly what I read. Esp if the phone has rung or someone knocks on the door. I take notes, write the verses out sometimes, it helps them "stick". I have to stay in a Bible Study and "dig" into the word. Beth Moore, Henry Blackaby, David Jeremiah, Rick Warren, Kaye Arthur, Joyce Meyers and there are so many wonderful Bible Studies on line. We have a wonderful Sunday School Class, and I have attended Moody night classes in the past. There is BSF International..awesome!

I apologize if I offended you, but it was a phrase you used in your original note to me...maybe it was the "my dear"?
Point is, we can never get enough of the word inside our heads!! God says to "hide the word in our hearts" and I would like to have it full and brimming over! I dont think you would get heart failure from filling your heart with God's word?
Beth Moore, Henry Blackaby, David Jeremiah, Rick Warren, Kaye Arthur, Joyce Meyers

I study the Rule of St. Benedict, the writings of St. Francis of Assisi and St. Clare, and the lives of St. Ignatius, and St. Dominic, and I love EWTN! If you get the chance treat yourself to Life Is Worth Living a show that aired in TV on the 1950's staring Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen. Life is Worth Living was the number one show for its time slot and when Milton Berle 'Uncle Milty' quipped, ' I used to have the number one show.' Fulton Sheen replied, "Yes, but I have better writers; Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John."
I have seen him and love it!! He reminds me of Martin Luther in the movie "Luther".
Thanks, Vella
Pat,

I am sure that Vella and Ron do not hate Muslims! But, they are convinced that salvation comes only through Jesus Christ. We are to love Muslims as our neighbors and as part of that love we can be a witness to the power and glory of Jesus!

Sharon.
You are so right Sharon. Thank you!!
1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders. 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. Dear Rick, Muslims are going to hell for sure if they do not accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior and also anyone who worships alcohol or gain their money with dishonesty or commits sex outside of marriage, anyone who worships gossip and we were all guilty of these sins or at least couple of them but thank God for the Blood of Jesus and that we can be saved through accepting Him and what He did for all of us. But to answer your question, yes Muslims are going to hell if they do not accept Jesus as Lord and Savior and the bible says this about the Jewish people too and all of us. We are all alike and in need of worshiping the true God of heaven and His name is Jesus Christ.

Blessings,
Theresa
We ask forgiveness daily.. Thank you Jesus!! He is faithful and true!!
Theresa,

yes Muslims are going to hell if they do not accept Jesus as Lord and Savior and the bible says this about the Jewish people too and all of us. We are all alike and in need of worshiping the true God of heaven and His name is Jesus Christ.

You seem to have misunderstood the Sacred Scriptures.
Sharon, can you explain your comment:

"...You seem to have misunderstood the Sacred Scriptures." Theresa has quoted scripture. Her premise is not based on a human dogma, but rather is derived directly from scripture.
Scribe,

This is an important subject and I want to do it justice. Right now I have a horrible headache and a whole stack of school supplies just came via UPS...I home school my two boys (for Christ!). I'll get out my Bibles and try to explain my take on the Scriptures! Love You my brother in Christ!

Sharon.
Rick, quite simply the apostles say that Jesus alone is the means of salvation. It is said many ways, but nowhere more simply than Peter's sermon before the Sanhedrin:

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12) - he was speaking of course of the name Jesus Christ.

Now, it's important to understand: he was on trial - in the same court that had recently convicted Jesus (falsely) and delivered him to be crucified. Peter was well aware that this same court had the power to have him beaten and killed. He did not shrink back from speaking the plain truth.

It's also important to understand that he was speaking to VERY religious people; very PIOUS people. He plainly and respectfully warned them that they had to receive Christ, or remain under the damnation of sin.

So, it's not as though anyone is singling out Muslims. Everyone is under the same damnation and everyone has the same remedy. There is no other remedy.

Jesus is the Savior chosen by God. There is no other one.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service