All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Just for smile

Hello every one!!! Just trying to put smile on your face....... hope it will work......... please make it to work ( lol ha ha)
A Pastor decide to visit his church member who living around his house, went to her home and knocking the door........... He felt their is movement in the house ...... waiting .......but the door didn't open for him.
Then he took out a piece of paper from his pocket and wrote .... only Revelation 3:20.
( which is.... "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.") He put on the door and left.
The next day when he open his door he found a piece of paper similar to what he put on the other door of his member he read .... only Genesis 3:10.
(which is .... He answered, "I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid." ).
She was having a shower and not wearing properly to answer the door when he was knocking !!! ( ha ha)
"These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates."
~Deuteronomy 6:4-7.

We can relate God's Word to the experiences of our daily life!!!!
Thank YOU LORD!!!! For Your Powerful and working Word!!!! Amen!!!
Have a blessed weekend every one!!!
Remain blessed all!!
With His love.

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks
Hello dear M.L , thank you for sharing this it makes me smile ........ here is another one .... specially for mother's and Happy Mother's day for all Mother's ...

A Christian mother have invite people to her home for lunch and she prepared everything but her AC is broken and the day turned out very hot..... her guests where very uncomfortable........ she felt so guilty and she can't do anything about it ......... any way she put the food on the table and ......all sit to eat then they ask her little boy to pray for the food ...... and he said he don't know how to say a prayer ..... they say it is ok he can pray as he knows..... and his mom encourage him too .... she said 'Son don't worry just say what u heard me saying' then the boy said ok ........ so every one close their eyes and bow their head ..... the little boy said "Lord why did i invite this people in such day like this?" ........ earlier while she is in the kitchen to put the food on the table she was saying that word and the boy heard her...........

May the Lord smile on u today and forever.
Remain blessed all.
with His love ur sis.

tg,
This is really a good one, sooooooo funny. LOL
keep it coming, God loves you!
Hello dear Charles, thank you for the comment ....... i'm glad u enjoyed it ..... and i'm smiling with u my brother ......

May the Lord give u new reason each day to smile.
Remain blessed.
With His love ur sis.
Yes, I like this idea. On how 2 letting God have His way, n each and every situation. Because after all He does work in ways we cannot see.
Hi Pilgrim,
I had a great laugh w/ all these jokes!Who ever said that being a Christian is sooo boring!Well they're wrong.Absolutely amazing our God's creation!
God bless...
Hi dear Leni Racca, it is so good to see you laughing....... and keep it dear sis ..........
May the Lord bless u more and more
Remain blessed
with His love ur sis.

Be a Creative Spirit!
My name is Rox not racca thanks for the comment and may the lord bless u more and more remain blessed with my love ur sis do you have facebook??/
It sometimes cheers me up but not all the time I am very unhappy at the mommen now
Hey Rox i'm sorry to hear that ur not happy ......... may be this will cheer u up a little bit ........ i want to see smile on ur face please show me dear sis......... i know u just did that and thank you............
A plane is flying over the USA .the pilot says the plane is losing height so all the baggages must be thrown out &.......
(pilot): "we are still losing height so we must throw anything out that's in the cabin"&.......
Despite more things being thrown out theplane continues its descent.
(pilot): "still going down we must throw out some people ."...... big gasp from passengers....
(pilot)": ... but to make this fair ,passengers will be thrown out in alphabetical order....so 'A' ..any Africans on board?..."...No one moves
(pilot)": ...'B' ..any Black on board?....".....No one moves
(pilot): ..'C'...any Carribean on board?..." ......Still no one moves...
Little Black Boy asks his Dad ....."Dad what're we ????????????????...."
(Dad): "..Tonight son ,We are ZULUs!!!!!!"
Ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ah that is so funy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service