All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I have a question, and maybe I am misinterpreting the message, but I need to get clarification on it.

Jesus, during the final meal, after making known His betrayer said in Mat 26: 24 "The Son of Man is going just as it is written of Him; but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been (more profitable and wholesome) for that man if he had never been born".

Am I mistaken if I say that here Jesus has actually condemmed Judas for what he would be doing? Yet, it is written in Zech 11:13 (first part of the verse) "And the Lord said to me, Cast it to the potter [as if He said, To the dogs!] - the munificently [miserable] sum at which I [and My Shepard] am priced by them!"

Here already the Lord has said what the price would be for the deliverance of our Saviour.  It goes to reason that this was all already planned as we know, for the fulfillment of Jesus to thus perish and rise again, for us all to be saved.

Why then, if it was all predestined for it to happen, was Judas thus condemmed for what he was supposed to do?

Help pls

God's blessings be on you all.

Wicus

Views: 1400

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Roy,

I think he drank too much of the Hawian coffee ... WIRED ... hahaha

Lord Bless,
LT
I agree, he better get some decaff.
He'll only tell you that decaf isn't real coffee.. right Davey bro.. :-)
David,

If you'll come to Kansas and visit us I will buy you some Kona or whatever coffee.
LA traffic is too much. It took me an hour and a half to get to a place that is 30 minutes away without traffic, But the Lakers won Yeah!! Oh Kona coffee, it’s got a kick to it. Roy I ain't letting you forget, I want a bag when I get to Kansas to visit Dorothy, Toto and you my brother :)

Oh and Decaf is real coffee for heart patients, out of all people I would think you know that my sister Carla hahaha

Love to you wacky family oops - I meant lovely family. :) haha
I have to admit I'm not a fan of the Lakers. I used to be when they had that guy on the team that was a powerful Christian. What was his name?
It's okay.. i can stand to be called wacky... and lovely.. It's both! :-)
Roy you are talking about our brother A.C. Green. Yes a beautiful servant of our Lord.

Carla!! I love cinnamon on my coffee - And i have never been called girly haha
Right, I was one of the Laker's strongest fans when he was playing. What a testimony.
Being from Tampa, I prefer Cuban coffee, no sugar ...

David Robinson has a great testimony as well.

Lord Bless,
LT
Actually,

When David Robinson played for the Spurs I became a strong Spurs fan and was just until a couple of years ago. He helped lead them to several national championships along with his buddy and another wonderful Christian Bruce Bowen. The point guard was also a Christian. What was his name? He went on to coach Dallas. I don't think he is now. There was another Christian on that team and I can't remember his name either. He was a 6'8" forward, I think. I'm getting old and can't remember names like I used to.
LT,

I enjoyed your take on the subject!

The Lord Bless and Keep You!

Linda Ruth

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service