All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

AIN'T TRYING TO BE MEAN ,BUT HAS ANY BODY EVER SEEN THE T. V. PREACHER JOEL OSTEEN PREACH THE "GOSPEL"? WHEN I SAY GOSPEL I MEAN PREACHING BOUT JESUS BEING BORN A VIRGIN,DYING ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS AND BEING RAISED FROM THE DEAD BY OUR FATHER?ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS OF OUR SINS AND ASKING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST INTO OUR LIVES AND BECOME OUR LORD AND SAVIOR! THERE IS SALVATION IN THAT,BUT NOT HEARING HOW SUCESSFUL YOU CAN BE !SUCESSFUL MONEY WISE ON THIS EARTH? IS IT NOT DANGEREOUS FOR A PREACHER TO NOT TELL THE GOSPEL? HOW CAN A PERSON BECOME A CHRISTIAN FROM SUCH "PREACHING"? "IF A MAN GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSES HIS SOUL...." BILLY GRAHAM [WHO ALWAYS GAVE THE PLAN OF SALVATION WHEN EVER I HEARD HIM} HAD HIS PICTURE WITH JOEL,BUT DID HE KNOW WHAT JOEL PREACHED? HE IS PRETTY OLD AND MAY HAVE NOT KNOWN. WE HAVE ALL HEARD HOW MANY DIFFERENT SINS WILL BRING DOWN THE USA,BUT HAS ANY BODY HEARD ONE PREACHER TALK ABOUT GREED AND THAT "THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL"? I AM NOT AGAINST A CHRISTIAN HAVING MONEY! JUST DON'T SAY ALL CHRISTIANS SHOULD HAVE LOTS OF MONEY ETC CAUSE THAT IS GOD'S WILL ,OTHERWISE SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH THE WAY YOU BELIEVE! ! I PRAY THAT THE LORD WILL HELP JOEL KNOW TO PREACH THE GOSPEL ! GOING TO HEAVEN IS ALL IMPORTANT! ,MAY THE LORD TAKE JOEL OSTEEN AND MAKE HIM A GREAT PREACHER OF THE GOSPEL AND MILLIONS COME TO KNOW OUR LORD AND SAVIOR ,EVEN IF THEY LIVE ON THE STREETS! AGREE- DISAGREE? LET ME KNOW! JAMIE

Views: 2525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

POINT TAKEN JAMES. I KNOW I AM NOT MUCH AT ALL,BUT I DO NOT PREACH[?] TO THOUSANDS! I SURE DON'T WANT THE WRATH OF GOD,BUT I BELIEVE JUST BECAUSE I BROUGHT UP THIS SUBJECT DOES NOT MAKE ME ON THE LIST FOR GOD'S WRATH. I HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN! SURLY IT IS NOT WRONG JUST TO QUESTION JOEL'S PREACHING? I AM ONLY ASKING ALL TO LISTEN AND WATCH WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT JESUS,SALVATION,SIN,ETC. I MAY HAVE A BEAM IN MY EYE THE SIZE OF A TELEPHONE POLE! HELP ME GET IT OUT ,PRAY FOR ME IF YOU THINK ME WRONG,GIVE ME THE LOVE AND BREAKS YOU GIVE JOEL OSTEEN. JAMES DON'T GO AWAY AND PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY MAD! IS JOEL SO HOLY WE CAN'T EVEN DISCUSS HIM? AM I TO TAKE ALL PREACHERS AS HOLY AND SAY NOTHING? CRUCIFY ANY BODY? THAT SEEMS TO BE GOING A LITTLE FAR BROTHER. SO YOU SAYING I AM CRUCIFYING JOEL,I THINK I AM PERFECT,KNOW IT ALL? THAT IS WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD TO LEARN AND HEAR WHAT OTHERS THINK! DOES THAT DESERVE THE WRATH OF GOD ON ME? WHAT AGG IS ABOUT [OR I THOUGHT} WAS TO LEARN! AM I WRONG IN WHAT I HAVE SAID OR DONE? THEN PLEASE BEG THE LORD TO FORGIVE ME! I MAY BE THE LEAST OF GOD'S CHILDREN ,BUT I AM ONE OF HIS AND DON'T THINK JOEL IS SO GREAT WE CANNOT QUESTION ANY THING HE DOES! GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS. DANG ALL THIS MAKES ME WANT TO JUST FORGET IT ALL AND JUST SAY SWEET THINGS , WELL LIKE JOEL OSTEEN DOES. IF A PREACHER DOES NOT PREACH A GOSPEL WHERE BY THE HEARER CAN FIND CHRIST,WHAT GOOD IS IT? DON'T JUST THROW ME AWAY JAMES! I LOVE YOU AND JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. JAMIE
JAMIE,

YOU ARE NOT WRONG TO QUESTION. THAT'S HOW WE GROW, DEVELOP, AND GET TO TRUTH. IF YOU ARE SINCERE IN KNOWING, THE SCRIPTURES SAY DRAW CLOSE TO GOD AND HE WILL DRAW CLOSE TO YOU. WHEN YOU SEARCH HE WORD OF GOD AND MAKE THAT THE BENCHMARK FOR EVERYTHING, LETTING THE SPIRIT GUIDE YOU TO TRUTH, YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH. LET EVERYONE DO THAT AND COME TO THEIR OWN CONCLUSIONS. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING ON THIS SUBJECT. FOR ME, IT'S CLOSED.

GOD BLESS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO HAVE TAKEN PART IN THIS DISCUSSION, AND MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT BRING US ALL TO THE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST.

JOHN
Brothers and Sisters we are all entitled to our own opinions but i don't think that God will be pleased at how this has turned out. God does not want us to argue or throw scriptures at each other to proove a point. We cannot use Gods word to attack each other, when i read all the comments here it hurts to think that we fighting over something that none of us can change. If in your opinion Joel Osteen is not preaching the gospel take him to Jesus only He can answer that question for you, leave the criticism to the unsaved. We are starting to loose focus we were not saved to evaluate people and how they preach but to serve God and to Seek His Kingdom. I pray that God will add whatever is lacking in our lives in order for us to do the work that we were called to do. BE BLESSED
Hi Jim,
It is important that we quote texts that are in and not out of context with the subject at hand. Below are the texts you quoted as prosperity texts.

Deu_8:18 the proposition in the text is self-evident: It is God that gives power to get wealth, and it is to God the wealthy man must account for the manner in which he has expended the riches which God has given him. But also from the lips of God who wrote those words He also says: "What shall it profit a man should he gain the whole world, yet lose his soul." This statement concerning wealth is not so much a statement of wealth for all Old Testament saints, but simply to recognise that if there was wealth of any form, then from who had it come.

Jos_22:8 Joshua to share the spoils of his enemies with his brothers. It was right that those who stayed at home to defend the families of those who had been in the wars, and to cultivate the ground, should have a proper proportion of the spoils taken from the enemy, for had they not acted as they did the others could not have safely left their families to fight. This was for them and not anyone else and not an indication to the world about prosperity.

2Ch_1:12 Solomon. A promise of wealth directed at Solomon not every one

Job_36:11 If they obey and serve him,.... with the obedience of faith and love, in all his commands and ordinances. It speaks of pleasure, but not of financial prosperity.

Pslm 122:7 This Psalm is one of of joy to me. The return of the happy season when they were to go up to worship filled with joy. The language used here speaks of the, happiness which is felt by those who love God and his sanctuary, when the stated season of worship returns. The heart is drawn to the house of prayer; the soul is filled with peace at the prospect of being again permitted to worship God. This is the righteous who are blessed with pleasure and long life. The wish: "May there be wealth in your noble houses" does not imply that prosperity would be achieved by all"

Psa_35:27 Again there is no mention of prosperity, but simply joy

Jer_33:9 God blessing all of Israel not just one man. God is trusting that the nations surrounding Israel will realise that Judah and Israel are blessed of God.

Luk_6:38 True... but that REWARD MAY BE IN HEAVEN. I have known many who have fulfilled ALL that God has asked of them, yet have not yet received the rewards spoken of in this chapter. It is important to read the whole chapter to understand the context. READ verse 24 of the same chapter: "Who are rich - In this world’s goods." They loved them; they had sought for them; they found their consolation in them. It implies, that they would not seek or receive consolation from the gospel. They were proud, and would not seek salvation; they were satisfied, and did not desire it; they were filled with cares, and had no time or concern to attend to it. All the consolation for which they had reason to expect they had received. How worthless is such consolation, compared with that which the gospel would give!

1Ti_6:10 Speaks for itself

3Jn_1:2 My family wish this on me every month I don't think they mean money.

Jim, I pass this on not to criticise but to remain faithful to the Word itself. Failing which I would have no rest.
Many here on AAG are learning and right or wrong they may accept what we say as though it was the "Gospel" itself.
Joel may not wish to be negative by speaking about Hell but Jesus Himself spoke of Hell more than any of the other Preachers of His time. We can tell how serious this is in the light of what He says:
"So if your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose a part of your body than to have all of it thrown into hell.
And if your right hand leads you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose a part of your body than to have all of it go into hell."
Mat 5:29-30 He repeats it again in Mat 18:8-9

Would Joel be the ideal one to listen to, in order to obtain eternal life and escape God's damnation? I very much doubt it.

Despite Jesus' sermons of Hell and Brimstone, listen to Peter's own words to Christ: "Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life." Jhn 6:68

Listen to Paul:
1Co 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

1Co 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Please do not misunderstand what I have placed on record above. I and many others are not so locked on to the Crucified Christ that we can preach nothing else. We are not so heavenly minded that we do not know what's going on in the earth. But we do get locked on to the subject when we come across:
A) People who are not aware of their need to turn to Christ for Salvation and
B) Preachers who are quiet regarding the cross and suffering of Christ for the sins on mankind.

We "DO" find it extremely easy to speak of the Love, Grace and Concern that God shows each of us. But we cover those subjects when we are fully satisfied that we are speaking to Christians who have already been to the Cross, truly repented and received the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Jim this is not in anyway intended to create or become argumentative. It MUST always be intended to keep ourselves informed and enabled to come to a better understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Just as the cross remained at the forefront of those who insisted on Christ crucified for our sins as the only way for our salvation, so too we must pick up their mantle and reach out to others regarding their need for the Crucified Christ before anything else.

Ron.
Yeah, the prosperity preaching in the 20th and this 21st century is disturbing to many Christians including myself. It is evidence that positive theology is needed in our day when quality of life and basic human needs are being compromised by our policital leaders. Greed, foreign interest in oil and war leaves the government with no option other than to increase taxes and cut down on much needed ameniites. Less spending on housing, medical assistance and education often have cripple effect on family life; they also cause strains on all aspects of living including spiritual life. The church are now be-laboured with giving solution to psychological problems that are usually symtoms of most capitalist systems. There is abundant on the earth for everyman and everywoman to be filled and have left overs, yet some are adamant to claw all the wealth of the earth for themselves alone. I cannot blame Joel and other preachers who feel we need positive psychology in our theology of the gospel. The pressure is on the church to provide answers to the ills of our society, especially poverty. The bible is very clear on this when it say money answereth all things (Eccls: 10 vs 19). Most church leaders are burdened with the need to teach the church about economic growth and how to increase wealth. I dare say God intention is to prosper us in all things. However, I agree with you that not everybody will be materially prosperous but the reason why this is so is clearly illustrated by Bryant Myers who cited this Old Testament text " There should be no poor among you,” states the Law in Deuteronomy 15:4. Really? This unambiguous claim is followed by the reason why this is so." For in the land the Lord your God is giving you to possess as your inheritance, he will richly bless you.” The land that God is going to give Israel has more than enough for everyone. There are to be no poor because there will be enough. And more than enough." For the Lord your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.” (Deut. 15:6) There will be a surplus, a surplus that can be traded with the nations of the world. I can believe this, because I believe that the loving, caring God, who created the world for humankind could never have intended a world of scarcity. The God whom I worship would never place humankind in a land that was unable to provide for life and life abundantly. I can believe this before I can believe that God intended that the poor would always be with us. But there is a condition to the promise. “He will richly bless you, if only you fully obey the Lord your God and are careful to follow all these commands I am giving you today.” (Deut. 15:4–5) The blessing and abundance of the Promised Land are dependent on the faithfulness of God’s people to God’s commands" (Taken from WV Resources Newsletter number 03-2, May 2003). The solution therefore remain there can be no abundance for all without the gospel for all nations, people and tongues.

Shalom my Kingdom brothers and sisters.
GOD BLESS YOU JAMES AND ALL HERE! THANK YOU RON ALSO FOR YOUR TESTIMONY! ALL THIS DISCUSSION SEEMS TO HAVE GONE WRONG SOMEHOW. I FEEL SOTA SCARED TO SAY ANYTHING AS I AM AFRAID IT WILL START A FIGHT ,CAUSE BAD FEELINGS,ETC. I JUST THINK MY POINT HAS NOT GOTTEN ACROSS SOME HOW. MY GOAL WAS ONLY TO DISCUSS . WHAT IF A NONCHRISTIAN STARTS WATCHING MR. OSTEEN ,LOVES WHAT HE SAYS,LOVES IT THAT JOEL ON LARRY KING SAID HE CANNOT SAY WHERE OR WHAT HAPPENS TO A NON BELIEVER,[THIS PERSON THINKS FROM LISTENING TO JOEL] THAT ALL GOD IS ABOUT IS THINKING POSITIVE AND GETTING MORE RICHES IN LIFE? ALL I HAVE ASKED IS FOR FOLKS TO WATCH JOEL WITH OPEN EARS AND EYES! NOT PUT HIMDOWN,NOT CRUCIFY HIM,BUT LOVE HIM AND PRAY FOR HIM! WATCH HOW MUCH HE TALKS ABOUT OUR LORD JESUS! THAT IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT AND IS AS POSITIVE AS IT GETS! IT IS THE "GOOD NEWS". HE DON'T HAVE TO GO ANY FATHER THEN THAT! AIN'T GOTTA PREACH HELL FIRE,CONDEMNATION,WHAT EVER,JUST PREACH ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR! WHEN ONE ACCEPTS HIM ,THEN IT GETS NO BETTER THEN THAT! GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF OUR NEEDS! HE COMES ON AT 5:30 AND I WILL WATCH TO SEE H IF HE TELLS ABOUT OUR LORD WHO IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT! AIN'T IT? TO ME THE MESSEGE OF CHRIST IS AS POSITIVE AS IT GETS! GOD BLESS AND JUST WATCH,ALL I AM SAYING! JAMIE
I MEANT JOEL OSTEEN COMES ON AT 5:30 NOT GOD! HEY,BUT WOULDN'T THAT BE COOL?[HA RIGHT ON!] I WISH WE COULD DISCUSS DIFERENT ISSUES WITH OUT GETTING PERSONAL TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER. I THINK IT IS GOOD TO HEAR DIFFERENT OPINONS. I AM OF THE OPINION WE CAN DO IT IN CHRISTIAN LOVE AND RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER! THIS IS A COMPLEX PLACE! WE DON'T NEED TO LIVE IN A BUBBLE! WE CAN ALL LEARN FROM WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN EACH OTHER! I KNOW I HAVE READ A BIBLE VERSE AND AT THE TIME GOD SHOWED ME WHAT IT MEANT FOR ME AT THAT TIME. LATTER I MAY READ THE SAME VERSE AND GOD SHOWS ME SOMETHING DIFFERENT ACCORDING WHAT I NEED! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ALL POINTS OF VEIW ON MANY THINGS! I WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE EX. PRESIDENT JIMMY CARTER LEAVING THE BAPTIST CHURCH ,BECAUSE OF THE STAND THE CHURCH HAS ON WOMEN PREACHERS OR PASTORS. I WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT ISREAL AND GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE. [ IF YOU THINK THEY ARE. IF YOU DON'T THAT WOULD BE OF INTEREST TOO!] WE COULD SHOW RESPECT EACH OTHER BY SAYING THINGS LIKE "I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING,BUT WHAT ABOUT...." MAN I DON'T EVEN WANT TO DISCUSS THINGS LIKE THIS IF WE CAN'T LOVE AND RESPECT WHAT EACH THINK AND FEEL! IT HURTS WHEN WHAT YOU FEEL OR SAY IS PUT DOWN! BROTHERS AND SISTERS I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS! IF ANY ONE HAS SUGGESTIONS ON HOW WE CAN DISCUSS DIFFERENT TOPICS I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM! OR IF YALL THINK I SHOULD NOT EVEN BRING UP TOPICS LIKE I HAVE SAID ,BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY STIR WAVES -WELL THAT IS COOL TOO! PLEASE KNOW I AM NOT ON HERE TO HURT ANY BODY!!!! I LOVE ALL!! JUST FEEL I COULD BENIFIT FROM OTHERS VEIWS OR CAN GENTLY DISAGREE WITH NO MALICE!! JAMES KNOW I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND YOU SAID SOME VERY KIND THINGS TO ME WHICH I THANK YOU AND CAN APPRECIATE JOEL IS GREAT FOR YOU! I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG TO LOVE AND PRAY FOR HIM EVEN THOUGH I DISAGREE WITH HIM! ALL HAVE BEEN KIND TO THIS NEWCOMER ON HERE! GOD BLESS ALL! JAMIE LINDSEYFOR
ONE LAST THING I WILL TRY TO SHUT MY PIE HOLE! DEEDEE I CAN RELATE TO WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HOW YOU LISTENED TO JOEL AND IT WAS JUST WHAT YOU NEEDED AT THE RIGHT MOMENT CAUSE OF YOUR BROTHER'S DROWNING . I CAN RELATE IN THIS WAY : AFTER I BECAME A CHRISTIAN I DEVELOPED LYMPHOMA CANCER. THE LOCAL HOSPITAL TOOK A BIOPSY AND SAID I HAD IT. I WAS SENT TO EMERY HOS. IN ATLANTA ,A GREAT HOSPITAL AND ANOTHER BIOPSY WAS TAKEN. NOW IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THIS I WAS ANNOTED WITH OIL BY MY PASTOR AND HANDS WERE LAID ON ME ALL PRAYING FOR HEALING. MANY CHURCHES WERE PRAYING FOR ME . THIS WAS IN 1971 LONG BEFORE THE INTERNET. I AKED THE LORD EVEN IN MY DYING WOULD HE PLEASE USE IT IN ANY WAY FOR HIS HONOR AND GLORY. THE DOCTORS CAME IN AND SAID YES I DEFINATLY HAD CANCER,BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY SAID THEY WOULD GO CHECK IT AGAIN TO MAKE SURE. THEY CAME BACK AND SAID"WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ,BUT THE CANCER DOES NOT SHOW UP ANYMORE"! OH HOW I PRAISE OUR MIGHTY GOD! THE DOCS. SEEM ASTONDED! IN 1997 MY BRO. GOT ...LYPHOMIA! I PRAYED FOR A MIRICLE! NOT JUST HE BE HEALED,BUT HE WOULD COME TO KNOW JESUS ,AS HE WAS THE TYPE THAT DID NOT EVEN WANT TO HEAR THE NAME! WELL ONE DAY AFTER CHEMO MY BROTHER CAME IN WITH A BIG SMILE ON HIS FACE AND SAID [IT WAS TWO WEEKS FORE CHRISTMAS} AND SAID "YOU KNOW JAMIE EVERY DAY IS CHRISTMAS"! MY BELOVED BROTHER HAD COME TO KNOW JESUS ON THE WAY FROM THE HOSPITAL! MY WIFE WAS THE ONE THAT TOOK HIM THAT DAY AND SAID HE WANTED HER TO PULL OVER AND HAVE PRAYER WITH HIM!!! HIS BODY DIED IN MARCH 98,BUT PRAISE ALMIGHTY GOD ,MY PRECIOUS BIG BROTHER WAITS FOR ME IN HEAVEN! MY BRO. LOVED TO FISH! HE HAS SOME GREAT COMPANY ! THE BEST FISHERMEN OF ALL TIME ARE THERE !! PSALMS IT SAYS "OH THAT MAN WOULD PRAISE THE LORD"! I DO ,OH HOW I DO!!!! JAMIE
JAMIE,

I AM WRITING IN BIG LETTERS FOR YOUR SAKE, I REJOICE WITH YOU FOR THE MIRACLE YOU HAD AND YOUR BROTHER 'S SALVATION, HE IS OUR MERCIFUL GOD " BUT YOU, ADONAI, ARE A MERCIFUL, COMPASSIONATE GOD, SLOW TO ANGER AND RICH IN GRACE AND TRUTH. PSALM 86:15"

GOING BACK TO JOEL OSTEEN, I AM PLEASED AND AT PEACE TO KNOW THAT I DO NOT HAVE ONE BAD WORD TO SAY ABOUT HIM, THIS DISCUSSION WAS ABOUT HIM AND NOT ME AND YOU WANTED TO KNOW SOME ANSWERS AND I BELIEVE GOD WANTS ME TO TELL YOU HOW I REALLY FEEL.

JOEL OSTEEN IS A MAN OF GOD, BLESSED BY GOD AND FORGIVEN AND LOVED BY GOD AND COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIM WHATSOEVER. I BELIEVE HE IS DOING WHAT GOD WANTS HIM TO DO . HIS MESSAGES ARE INSPIRED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT .
ATHEISTS AND AGNOSTICS AND SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO COME TO THE LORD BECAUSE OF THE WORD HE PREACHES THROUGH JESUS WHO LOVES HIM SO MUCH.

I REFUSE TO TICKLE EARS OR BE USED TO ITCH EARS, I AM HERE TO STATE WHAT GOD WANTS FROM ME, THEREFORE,
I REJECT AND REFUSE TO VISIT ANY WEBSITE THAT TALKS BAD AND BASH HIM GOD AND SPEAKING ILL OF JOEL OSTEEN OR ANY OTHER CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR I KNOW THAT SATAN IS THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN AND I WILL NOT JOIN IN ANY SLANDER OR SPEAKING ILL OF SOMEONE ESPECIALLY A CHRISTHIAN BROTHER OR SISTER.
I DO NOT HAVE MUCH USE FOR ANY PREACHER THAT WILL PUT DOWN ANOTHER CHRISTIAN FOR ANY REASON. ( THIS IS ME ) .

HAVE YOU READ THE BOOK OF OBADIAH, IT IS AN EXCELLENT BOOK, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ IT,

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO SHARE MY OPINION ABOUT JOEL OSTEEN.

GOD BLESS JOEL OSTEEN AND KEEP THE EVIL ONE AWAY FROM HIM AND THIS IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.

MUCH LOVE AND BLESSING TO YOU MY BROTHER AND LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU ON OTHER TOPICS.

THANK YOU!

True.
JONATHAN: I UNDERSTAND AND BELIEVE IT! THERESE: YOU GOT EVERY RIGHT TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND SAY WHAT EVER YOU HAVE TO SAY . THANK GOD THAT IS WHAT AMERICA IS :PEOPLE HAVING DIFFERENT VEIWS AND WE LISTEN AND TAKE SOMETHING AWAY FROM WHAT A PERSON THINKS,EVEN IF WE DISAGREE,WE HAVE ANOTHER VEIW POINT! I AM NOT INTO "BASHING " ANY BODY! IF YOU KNEW ME ALL WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT! IF I FEEL JOEL OSTEEN "IS WRONG" OR EVEN IF IT IS ONLY ME THAT THINKS THAT I AM FOR LOVING THE PERSON AND PRAYING FOR THAT PERSON,JUST LIKE I HOPE PEOPLE LOVE ME AND PRAY FOR ME WHEN I AM WRONG AND OUR LORD KNOWS BOUT HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE BEEN WRONG! WHEW! BUT ALL I AM ABOUT IS GOD THE FATHER,JESUS THE SON AND OUR FATHER,AND THE SWEET HOLY SPIRIT WHO IS OUR COMFORTER ,DOES OUR PRAYING FOR US {AS IT SAYS WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PRAY!] I LOVE JOEL OSTEEN,BUT CAN I NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BELIEVE HE ERRS IN PREACHING THE GOSPEL? OR RATHER DOES NOT PREACH THE GOSPEL WHERE BY PEOPLE ARE SAVED! IS NOT GETTING SINNERS TO COME TO KNOW OUR LORD JESUS SO THEY CAN JOIN US IN HEAVEN MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THEN ANY RICHES ON EARTH ,BUT TO LAY UP TREASURES IN HEAVEN WHERE THEY NEVER FADE AWAY? EVEN IF YOU DISAGREE CAN YOU NOT SEE MY HEART IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE? AGAIN I BASH NO BODY EXCEPT MYSELF.[WHICH I PROBABLY DO WAY TO MUCH! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME YALL AS I DO ALL ON HERE! LETS LIFT EACH OTHER UP IN THE LORD AS WELL AS JOEL OSTEEN,BUT LETS NOT BE BLINDED AND SAY "HE IS A MAN OF GOD AND WE LOVE HIM SO TO TALK ABOUT HIM OR QUESTION ANY THING HE DOES IS WRONG,OFFENSIVE,BASHING HIM ETC! IT IS GOOD TO QUESTION M,EN THAT TALK TO THOUSANDS IN THE NAME OF GOD! IF THEY ARE OF GOD IT WILL NOT HURT THEM IN ANY WAY,BUT IF [I SAID" IF" SO DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME!] THEY ARE NOT PREACHING THE WORD OF GOD IT BEHOOVES US TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS,EVEN IF SOME DON'T LIKE IT! I SAY LETS ALL BE OF ONE MIND AND ACCORD IN THIS WAY:LETS LIFT JESUS UP ABOVE ALL MEN! LETS ALL KEEP OUR EYES ON THE PRIZE!{JESUS} AS PAUL SAID LET US KNOW ONLY ONE THING AMONG US "JESUS AND HIM CRUCIFIED"! I HAVE MET MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE AND HOPE TO MEET MANY MORE! I LOVE ALL AND PRAY OUR LORD COMES TO GET US SOON AND VERY SOON! JAMIE
JAMIE,

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SAY, YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT AMERICA AND THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS JOEL OSTEEN IN JESUS NAME.

GOD, YOU WILL KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON YOU, BECAUSE HE TRUSTS IN YOU. ( ISAIAH 26:3 )

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service