All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

A question that has been bugging me for a while is this. If a person in the remotest jungle dies without hearing about salvation or the Lord Jesus Christ will he automatically spend eternity in hell. I know what Romans 1:20 states about nature displaying God's glory and Jesus saying that He is the Way the Tuth and the Light. No man comes to the Father but by Me. I'm totally convinced about that. And to that I say Amen. But am I missing something significant that could lead me to some other conclusion? Please comment on this delema of mine.

Thanking you in Jesus Name 

Kevin   

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Being a newbie to this site I trust and pray that this episode is not due to my question. If it is I sincerely apologise and I pray God's constant protection on this site as the world needs this kind of exposure of our Lord Jesus Christ. Let each one take a time out and pray that God puts a hedge of protection around this site please.
Kevin -

It is totally due to your question.
Not!!! haha :)

Bro I pray you and all others are not discourage from such exchanges. This is a very large community and by God's grace we rarely fall into such ordeals. As you probably know though, in the sharpening of each other, there are times that sparks fly. We learn from them and keep loving.

Excellent advise my brother. Let us strive and pray for the bond of peace to rule among us.
Hey Kevin,

Definietly had nothing to do with what you posted. Something spilled over into your forum that was happening elsewhere. Please be encourageed and continue to ask questions and give comments to other forums as well.

Lord Bless,
LT
Kevin,

I apologize for my part in the matter. It had nothing to do with your post. Hopefully the matter will be resolved at the moderator level.

Peace to you my friend.

Jessica
Our God has been, giving dreams amd visions all over the world to various people groups in preparation for the gospel reaching them. There are way too many stories to go into all of them, but some are as wonderful as a dream given to a tribal leader about a pale man carrying a black object will show you the way. Another is a women screaming in her language that this is the man and gathered a large crowd when she saw the new missionary out testing his motorbike to get a feel for it.

Lord Bless,
LT
Hey HB,

It would appear so, especially when we understand that God lives outside of time and sees the beginning and the end, and knows who will become His before it is all over.

Lord Bless,
LT
God judges people according to the light that they have. If they have not heard of Jesus Christ, they will be judged by their conduct. And your question did not in any way have anything to do with the ongoing animosity between the two people below. Just pray for peace for them and harmony for the site.

God bless...

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service