All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Greetings all,

From time to time it is important for us, the leadership team on TheNET, to receive feedback from our members on how we are doing and more importantly asking you how we can improve TheNET. I am interested in hearing from all, but especially from those who do not participate much, or at all, in our forums, blogs and/or chat. All input is important to us. I look forward to hearing from you.

Lord Bless,

LT

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey I just seen where you posted the song video on the main page. AWESOME....That is a great idea.... thank you LT

You're welcome.

LT,

Hey Bro......I know you're not fishing for compliments or hi-fives or anything like that.....but, I'm going to say a few things on that order anyway.

One of the more difficult positions on earth is being a pastor in a Christian church. You can never please close to 100%, no matter what you do. You're expected to have all the answers to Biblical questions at the drop of a hat. Everything in the church house is always expected to be functioning in top condition at all times.

The weekly sermons must always be extremely interesting and informative. Never go from preaching to meddling.

And........you're not supposed to ever get financially rich (unless you're on T.V. having regular fund raisers).

Let me just say that, in some ways,  AAG.net is like a church........People don't always agree......once in a while, somebody gets their feelings hurt....and maybe gets mad. People stop coming around without a word to you.

You have to be a referee sometimes. You do your best to keep things interesting.

So, I'm telling you that you're doing a great job......and I can't think of adding or doing away with anything.....cause I have a problem with changes.

Grace and Peace.

Richard,

Thanks for the encouraging words.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service