All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I have friends who cannot believe in a God who sends decent people, maybe any
people, to hell.

Any ideas of what I can say?

Views: 652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey carla ...i mostly talk to kids about god ...since im kinda small ...tooo ..so when i
. say much and kinda make it complicated ..........kids and da youth dont easily get the point .
ya very good at explaning things carla ........you kw ya god well ...!!! :) god bless
..:) carla:) real good ...............since i work with kids its like that ...4 eg ..the topic on ....all proplems ..in life comes to a good end ..god works it out for good ...like josephz story ..and stuff ....this is hw i explain it to the youth n kids ...story ..k ...there was a boy named david and his grandma

david : gratdma i had a very bad day in school ..life is bad i hate ma life

grandma: well will a snack make you feel beta?

david : yes i would like that ma!

grandma :would you like to have some flour?

david : no no no thatsvery bad ....

grandma : would you like to have some raw eggs ?

david : yuck !!!!

grandma: would yooooou like to have alot of butter and ghee?????

david ....?????? :/

grandma : al these things dont taste good ,,but when you put them all together they make a beutiful cake '''''this is hw all ya problems in life will have a good end it will take you to a beta place...

:) peace in jesus name:) ....god will be very happy with ya work carla ...:) you will be blessed ..dont eva stop what you do .(be the proverbs 31 gal:) will alwaz keep you in prayers ...

luv
ze "warrior4christ"
Oh dear Candy....Praise God for your obedience to Him.....your message came to me at just the right time. I'm sitting here in front of my computer crying out to God, and I was really just feeling so discouraged at the moment...It's 2am, and I thought I would just check for messages before going to bed....'feeling' quite sad and alone. Then I read your message, and it just lifted my spirits so much Candy, truly answered prayer for just the right encouragement that I really needed.

Heavenly Father
Thank you for Jesus...you always hear our prayers, and You Love each one of us so much, we can't stand to be separate from you even for a moment. We Love you Lord. Thank you so much for our brothers and sisters, especially right now for Candy...Your warrior. In Jesus name...Amen.
hey da ..what happened why were you crying ...heres something ..i was crying from the morning ....im just waiting for it all to get ova waiting to be in heaven with ma dad .............wen eva ya down ...just think of his peace......listen to some songs ..and ....feel his presence..he will be around ....dont worry ...:) in life ....if god closes a door .........................we often ..sit by the closed door and cry our life away ...NO!!!!!!! thats not right ...get up and search for the open door ....coz wen he closes a door ..the other opens "God is faithful ,who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also ;) so that you will be able to endure it .." ref( 1 corin 10:12-13..) only our dad knows what lies behind the door ....hes gonna take you to a betta place ..... SO GET UP ...COZ YA STRONG IN GOD ....:) GET UP ...AND SEARCH ...DONT GIVE UP .....ITS NOT IN DA NATURE OF GODZ CHILDREN ...:) ..TO GIVE UP ................you know ..i just adviced ma self now ...ha ha ha :) aaaaaaammmmmmmmeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ......."JESUS ROCKS AND RULES ...." ......FOREVER AND EVER AMEN....... .TC CARLA JESUS IS ALWAY BESIDE YOU .OPEN YA EYES ...HE IS BESIDE.....DONT LET DA PROBLEMS IN LIFE ...BLIND YOU ..:) ..HEY IM YA SIS IN JESUS RITE WERE RELATED ..SO YA NOT ALONE ..HE HE ,,,,,:) TC TATA
I have to say that this is one of the most interesting discussions I have read lately. Good answers everyone! I agree that you can't force the Lord on anyone. Believe me, I know from personal experience with my husband. He believes in God, but has a problem believing in Jesus' saving power from our sins. I used to argue with him, but I learned to give him to the Lord. I know now I can't do what only God can do. It really is in His timing. All I can do is try to be a good example for my husband and family to see. Also, prayer is essential. Granted, I am not perfect, but I know the Lord is pulling the weeds out of the garden of my heart, so I will be just fine with Jesus still working on me. I always love to think of all of our hearts as gardens that the Lord tends to. By pulling the weeds, He allows the beautiful flowers to bloom. God bless all of you. Happy New Year too! Many blessings this year! :-)
s not send people to hell. People themselves are the who send themselves, to hell by the choices that they make. It is OUR OWN that separate us from God, not the other way around.
It is not God's fault it is all our own. Where we go in the end is up how we chose to live in this life.

ibashorties mom
God doesn't send people to hell, He saves them from it. God is not in the business of sending people to hell. His intention is to save people from it and restore them to His original thought towards man. God doesn't have to send people to hell. They are already headed there. He sent His Son to do the work of saving people from where they are already headed. The only people that will go to hell are those who do not want His free gift.
That's like being a man that is drowning and someone jumps in to save him and the rescuer gets to him and the drowning man says, "No! Get away from me! I don't believe you're here to save me!" Then starts fighting the rescuer off and ends up sinking to the bottom of the lake and drowning. Does anybody ask the man that tried to rescue him, "Why did you send him to the bottom of the lake?"

Grace and peace be unto you,
Rich
Hello R. Evan-Gombach

Very well put!

Blessings, Carla
I have a couple of questions.

Who created hell?
Why was it created?
Why is someone deserving of hell?
How do they get there after physical death?

Food for thought.

Lord Bless,
LT
I also had a friend like that JAN and i use to get so mad thinking what is wrong with her doesnt she know WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE until i realised as much as we dont have much time in this world but everyperson has her time of finding GOD just because i was already there doesnt mean she wouldnt i just needed to give her time BUT not forgeting to PRAY,TALK,DISCUSS everything about GOD with her in the process ofcourse...2day she believes there is a GOD that loves us all so dearly..Hope ur friends realises that GOD does not want us to suffer in any kind of way,he wants us to be Happy at all times, all that we can do is have FAITH..Precious
Hi,

Tell them that hell is true and that it's in the Bible.Show it to them the verse and pray real hard for them.

God bless.

Leni(LBR)
I know that I am going out on a limb here, but..............
Is eternity in an ever-burning inferno, the fate of the wicked? What does the Bible say? Sheol is the hebrew word translated "Hell" in most versions of the old testement and simply means "the grave". Among those whe knew that they were going to "Sheol" were Jacob (Gen 37:35) Job (Job 14:13) David (Pslm 88:3) and Hezekiah (Isa 38:10) Clearly Sheol does not mean Hell. In the new testement The word translated "Hell" is "Hades" which also means "the grave" in ALL new testement passages that quote old testement passages containing the word "Sheol", the word "Hades" is used (Mth 11:23, luke 10:15, Acts 2:27,31). In my opinion the wages of sin is DEATH. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him should not PERISH but have everlasting life.
God does not send people to hell. it is a matter of choice for the individual where you want to spend eternity. choose ye this day whom you have believed

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service