All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Does anyone know anything about why a church would not baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost? 

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michelle,

Yes, I agree with you on all counts. I used the example of people in today’s society kind of infer as to why miracles happened every day back then but not so much today. When was the last time a fellow Christian told you about somebody they raised from the dead, or that someone who had no hand suddenly grew one? ---- We get exited today if someone throws away their cane or gets out of a wheelchair and starts walking. How about someone of Daystar television network raising people from the dead? They did it back then, why not today? I believe the real and genuine humble spirit and power from God go hand in hand. What about fasting? Anybody fast anymore? Today people can't even make it two hours without a snack let alone fast for 3 or 4 days. lol

Much love, peace, and joy to you!

Oh, and by the way, I include myself in the above post. I need to do better. And I really want to be the kind of believer they were back in the first century A.D.---- I want the pain and suffering and everything that goes with it, if that will get me to the spiritual heights of the early Christians. I want to be more than just saved and living for Jesus. I want what they had. A walk with Jesus.

amen michelle and tnx.

I believe in the word of God, the BIBLE, even i can't see any word Bible in the scripture except on its cover, preface and concordance.

I believe in the trinity even it is not mention in the scriptures.

I believe there is air even i can't see it. I believe there is voltage in the wires even i can't see it.

I believe our Lord Jesus Christ raised from the dead even i'm not there.

I believe in a lot of things even i can't see it.

I believe the word of God is true when he said to thomas " Blessed are those who wasn't able to  see and yet believed."

Hebrews 11:1 Now Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.. I can't see the trinity,  but i believe. i have faith...tnx

Genesis 1:26, Let us make man in OUR image....................

I'm sure God is not talking to Himself there...................unless others think He is?

Genesis 1:27, So God created man in his OWN IMAGE ........................

1 Thessalonians 5:23, May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through,

May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Since we have three parts. God must have a three parts also. If not, some people might be walking dead coz of no spirit or soul

or just like casper the ghost...maybe sometimes we call sometime criminals no souls but thats not correct. BIBLE is truth, all truth... even on its front cover up to the concordance..............

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service