All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

HIS NAME IS "TOMMY"....

JESUS ONCE AGAIN SPOKE TO ME TODAY, ON 29 DECEMBER 2008...

In most of the articles I've read, the main character is simply called Tommy... Well, I met Tommy today! And I know that Jesus sent Tommy to me.

It was a lovely surprise when hubby (went for a haircut) and called me on my cell ‘phone inviting me to have coffee with him at Wimpy. I was overwhelmed as I thought it to be such a kind and nice gesture.

When I arrived at the Wimpy we ordered something and whilst waiting my eyes fell on a figure in the parking lot, shuffling along. His hair was a little unruly and his clothing was anything but "acceptable"... And then it happened. The Holy spirit tugged at my heartstrings and I rushed out of the Wimpy to the "old" figure slowly coming closer to me. I stopped right in front of this old gentleman and I think I said : "Hi, how are you?"... (I was on a "high" - and felt the Holy Spirit's guidance)... He told me he was deaf so I spoke slowly but clearly and said : "I want you to come inside and eat something... I'll pay!" He looked almost disbelieving at me... I led him to a table and made him sit down. I asked a waiter to attend to the gentleman and to give him whatever he would like to eat. I would pay the bill. I looked into Tommy's face and he had the most gorgeous blue eyes that I have ever seen!!! As I stood there Tommy wrote a note:

YOU'RE A WONDERFUL LADY, MANY THANKS FOR YOUR KINDNESS TO ME. I WILL NEVER FORGET - I WISH YOU HAPPY IN THE NEW YEAR.

He turned the paper and wrote : My name is Tommy: #

And below he drew a charicature : something like the character Jeff with a" balloon" from his mouth saying GOD BLESS YOU...

I was overwhelmed and hubby was surprised - and said: "This gentleman is well educated - just look at this beautiful writing and the drawing is incredible"...

I went back to my seat at the back of Tommy as our food had come... The Holy Spirit gave me another nudge and before Tommy's food arrived I gave him a R100.00 bill. And then I asked him if I could hug him... and I hugged him (praise God I did not even cry!)... but I certainly felt "frail"...
When the waiter brought Tommy's food I asked her to make up a couple of sandwiches as a Take-away for the gentleman and to write on the brown packet : To Tommy with Love from Ramona...

Tommy took out his pen, after receiving the little food parcel, and wrote on another piece of paper:

RAMONA,
AGAIN TO TELL YOU BOTH MANY THANKS # I WILL NEVER FORGET
ABOUT YOU: THANKS.

TOMMY #

I know when the Holy Spirit speaks... and this is the third time round this year!!! Praise God that I was obedient and that I had enough money for Tommy... and the Lord...

Matthew 25:40

And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'

<:))))>
Your Friend
Ramona P.

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rox
You are truly awesome... It is wonderful for an old lady to correspond with young people who love God and seek to serve Him.

May you and your loved ones be ever so blessed and know that Jesus truly loves you

Your Friend
Ramona P.
i will remember this blog of yours, i hope to have the same opportunity to show the same way of kindness to people when i am out there chasing the wind! better late than never.
DEAREST ROX
ONE DAY WE WILL MEET.... AND YOU AND I WILL SIT AT JESUS' FEET AND IT WILL BE SO WONDERFUL. YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON AND IT IS WONDERFUL WHEN YOUNG PEOPLE CAN BE SO OUTSPOKEN ABOUT THEIR FAITH. MAY GOD BLESS YOU MIGHTILY.

LOL XXX

Your Friend
Ramona P.
DEAREST ROX
ONE DAY WE WILL MEET.... AND YOU AND I WILL SIT AT JESUS' FEET AND IT WILL BE SO WONDERFUL. YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON AND IT IS WONDERFUL WHEN YOUNG PEOPLE CAN BE SO OUTSPOKEN ABOUT THEIR FAITH. MAY GOD BLESS YOU MIGHTILY.

LOL XXX

Your Friend
Ramona P.
DEAREST ROX

LOL XXX

Your Friend
Ramona P.
DEAREST ROX

LOL XXX

Your Friend
Ramona P.
DEAREST ROX

LOL XXX

Your Friend
Ramona P.
DEAREST ROX

LOL XXX

Your Friend
Ramona P.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service