All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I had a revelation in a dream. In this dream, there was a gathering of christians. The garthering was so large that I was far away. There was an ark as big as that of Noa. On top of this ark were known christian leaders all over the world. They were making selections of people who were to come to the ark. I was so disappointed because I felt no one knew me and they will not call me. At that point the Holy Spirit came on me and I asked Him why. I wanted to know if going to heaven will be by selection of the christian leaders. He answered and said to me, not to mind. He explained that God was going to do something in a minute and I was watching. Suddenly the heaven opened up and a pipe fell from heaven poring water. I saw the christian leaders fall from the ark, all of them. None stood. The Holy Spirit then said to me, call the people close to you, tell them about the pipe and the water. Let them know that it is the source to the ark. I asked Him to explain. He told me to run to the water and start fetching as much as I could and so should all the people who will hear me. The water is the way to the ark. The surprise is that the more of it any one could fetch and carry, the easier it was for them to climb up the ark. I woke.

Is this a call for christians to run to Jesus Christ as the fountain that flows from Heaven or a call for me to call people to Christ? I want us to discuss this further.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ede,

I wanted to share a few pictures of the land the Lord has helped us to purchase for a school.

The enemy has done his best to take this away from us but we are believing for a miracle.

Roy
Dear Roy,

Satan is a useless lair. God is in control and He shall provide all your needs according to His riches and glory. Amen.

Ede.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service