All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I had a revelation in a dream. In this dream, there was a gathering of christians. The garthering was so large that I was far away. There was an ark as big as that of Noa. On top of this ark were known christian leaders all over the world. They were making selections of people who were to come to the ark. I was so disappointed because I felt no one knew me and they will not call me. At that point the Holy Spirit came on me and I asked Him why. I wanted to know if going to heaven will be by selection of the christian leaders. He answered and said to me, not to mind. He explained that God was going to do something in a minute and I was watching. Suddenly the heaven opened up and a pipe fell from heaven poring water. I saw the christian leaders fall from the ark, all of them. None stood. The Holy Spirit then said to me, call the people close to you, tell them about the pipe and the water. Let them know that it is the source to the ark. I asked Him to explain. He told me to run to the water and start fetching as much as I could and so should all the people who will hear me. The water is the way to the ark. The surprise is that the more of it any one could fetch and carry, the easier it was for them to climb up the ark. I woke.

Is this a call for christians to run to Jesus Christ as the fountain that flows from Heaven or a call for me to call people to Christ? I want us to discuss this further.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Roy,

God has really blessed you. I felt the tears of joy in your face when you wrote the reply to me. I am so happy for you. Yes there are big rivivals in my country. Nigerians love God.

I have the desire to serve God with all my might and I pray to Him daily to fill me with the power. My father has passed on. He lived a Godly life as a catholic and was very careful with religion. He thought me the secret of the Lord's prayer and I have been teaching my children on that. My mother is a committed catholic and very religious. When I had my first call, I ran to her to tell her what happened. She understood it but told me, that I would have become a catholic priest from the begining but my father had restricted her because I am his first son. She then told me to invest in the church and do charity since that to her, I cannot become a priest and that was it. I took her advise. She is my mother.

I lived on remembering my call to serve God and tried to do things for the church and all that. One sunday, I was alone in my room and suddenly I became worried. I did not go to church in the morning because I had the option of an evening service. I lay in my bed thinking and before I knew it, I was discussing with God. I told God, that I was tired of going to the catholic church since I was not getting what I wanted from there. I was convinced, that I was not serving God the way He way wanted me to and I told God to take me to where I could serve Him truely. That moment God spoke to me again. He told me to go to a parish called Graceland of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. I went there that evening and offcourse there were just few people in the church. I siad to myself, "foolish" I am aware that they don't hold evening service in new generation churchs, so why was I there. Again I said well, let me go in and pray. I believed that it was God that brought me there. I went in, sat down and started praying. Few moments later, people started coming into the church. I was suprised as the church got filled up. it was a communion service. God is good. Just after that, it was testimony time. God said to me, "get up and testify" i said for what? He said about my coming to the church that day. i couldn't go. I said there until the last testifier left and I said to God, you see its over. Immediately the seat in front of me hit me on my face. I got up terrified. God said that I should go to the pastor and testify. Shaking, I went to the pastor fast and told him everything. He prayed for me that day and the next sunday, I was in the church to answer my call to salvation.

Please note, i didn't hold on to it. I fell out because things started getting tough for me. My firends were running away and business was not going well. It was hard to convince my wife about leaving the catholic church and so on. But God was still interested in me. He kept coming until He finally took me. I am so glad I have Jesus in my life. I sit down sometimes and think ooh if I knew then, what I know now. Some people still think that I have made a mistake. I want you to continue to pray for me.

Ede.
Brother Ede,

I will continue to pray for you. I take it from your reply that you feel God has called you to preach His Gospel. Are there any open doors for you? Do you have a chance to get into school? Do you feel God is leading you in a certain way? I do know God does things differently than we think He is going to do them. Also, if He is calling you to preach, He will open doors for you. God bless you as you continue to serve Him. It is obvious that He is leading you. I pray that He will bless you mightily.

Roy
Dear Roy,

I am attending school at the Redeemed Christian Church of God Bible college. God is leading me in the way of evangelism and healing ministry. I really feel like I have found a father in you. Your words to me are those of a father to his son and they make me feel strong. I sincerely appreciate meeting you. God will continue to use you in His work.

Ede.
Ede,

It is a joy to speak with you. When I read your first post I sensed God's power in your life. I am praying for you every day. I know God is using you and your family.

I noticed the name of your Bible college. Are you also a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God? If so, their beliefs are nearly identical to the denomination I grew up in. Is the school a local school in Enubu?

I think, brother, that we have kindred spirits. I know the Holy Spirit is alive in your heart. It is a pleasure to know you.

Your brother,
Roy
Bro. Ede,
If God has called you before, and you regret not having followed his call.... and you believe this to be him calling you again..... I would urge you to seek him with your whole heart. If you ask him to make his intentions clear to you, he will.

He will give you guidance as to what he would have you to do, as you seek him. It will not all come at once, but, he will give you the direction that you seek.

My thinking on this dream is that the message is for people to seek God.... with all their heart, mind, soul and strength..... they do not have to go thru a preacher......they go straight to the source.... God himself. Jesus has paved the way for this..... he removed every barrier..... and since you know him personally, and have his spirit within you.... all you need to do is to seek him, as to his next instruction.....and for the empowerment to carry it out. God bless...
Thank you.
Bro. Ede,
You mentioned the fact that your friends were leaving, and that you had other obstacles in your path, just know that this is normal, and that God will give you new friends, ones that are faithful and true to him, that he will replace anything in your life that is removed, with something better. You have made the right choice, and I rejoice for you, I know that things will be hard at times, as they are for all of us, but, the rewards of serving the One True and Living God... are more than worthwhile, and will last for eternity.

Religion will fail, but, God will never fail....

Be blessed...
WOW, that was POWERFUL!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
Dear Roy,

You are very right. We have a kindred spirit. Every word from you speaks to me and I bless the day i joined all about God. I am a member of the RCCG and the school is in the regional headquarters in Enugu. Recently, a parish was established in my property and I am trying to help it grow. To the glory of God, I am building an accommodation structure for them. I call this a seed of freedom because I am building it in my most difficult time and I believe that God will use it free me from debt. Pray towards this too. Thank you Roy. It's a joy to know that someone is praying for my Spiritual growth.

Ede.
Ede,

Are you a builder as well? This is amazing. I found a piece of ground, mortgaged my house and put all my money into it to build a Christian school. I am still trying to get it built. I think we both have a heart for God and His Kingdom. Praise the Lord!

Roy
Roy,

Glory be to God. I am a builder. I have joy for property development and by the special Grace of God, I can handle difficult terrine. I still working on my own project too. God will strengthen us in Jesus name. Amen.

God bless you. I believe that one day we shall meet. I will be in London from the 5th of October and I will keep in touch.

Ede.
Bro. Ede... Did you see this video?

http://www.allaboutgod.net/video/christian-wilderness

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service