All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I got these voices bothering me daily and nightly saying there demons female and male voices and they got this one girl who's always crying saying I can't do nothing I'm already in hell I've seen two in the reflection of a window and there monsters literally and some giant bugs through the reflection on the window also there using everything against me from my past and going against everything Jesus did for me saying I'm past forgiveness and there's nothing I can do and they keep calling me names I'm in a spiritual battle right now and am reading the word and changed up everything in my life I was doing wrong so this is me reaching out to everyone asking them for prayers thank you or for any Intel that will help thank you may god bless you amen

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I've stopped talking drugs years ago and dont take my meds but every night I hear them the same guys and the same girl crying saying I can't do nothing its extreme but I trust in god and staying faithful they say I sold my soul to the devil and I swing everything from my past against me and I've Brooke every commandment and almost every law so I'm super worried Idk I've seen a demon a monster and some giant bug creature through the reflection of a window also there was a giant demon sitting behind the demon I saw this is real there after me cause of all the wrong I've done I've separated myself far from god so there taking advantage also there's another female that is apart from there voices that says I'm going to hell this is crazy
It doesn't matter what you have done - it only matters that you tell God you are sorry and ask him to help. To paraphrase the author Phillip Yancey, there is nothing we can do to make God love us any more or any less than He already does.

We are His children and He loves us in a way we cannot understand. Trust Him, love Him back and ask him for help.

I wonder if you feel you could talk to your local priest? I really think he/she would be able to reassure you and guide you.
Sharon
Sorry where I am no one goes to church or there's no church around here its just me so I'm online looking for other people who put god in there life this isn't mentally health I know it neither do I have any health problems none this is extreme but I'm not afraid cause I trust in god but its still very extreme
Yes it is and I understand that it is very frightening for you. I think it's important to remember that God is more powerful than any number of demons.

sharon

Hi Michael  Do you remember when you were invaded by mosquitoes, they were annoying weren't they, what do you do? you bring out the fly spray. Our fly spray is The Blood of Jesus, which will silence the echoes of the falling foe. They are terrified of the Blood Because they know it has conquered their ruler. Keep replacing the negatives voices with The Blood of Jesus over your mind. Daily keep putting on the armour of God. Put it on piece by piece, like a soldier going to war. That is us, we have a war daily and we need to put on the armour and Cover our selves with The Blood and keep reading the Word. Meditate on it, we are told to do that. Romans 8:31 Read that, It is about GOD'S LOVE FOR YOU, AND NOTHING CAN COME AGAINST IT.

Keep focusing on Christ's Love for you, Just keep focusing. Have a Great week. Gael

Ok thank you for the support its greatly appreciated and the direction its positive and yes ill look up the verse in Romans I've done this online because where I am no one truly listens to gods word they think there saved but do nothing no actions or studying or praise god I'm alone doing this right now though in not judging anyone I'm just trying to find the word and put it in my life

I feel you have a great heart and God could use you. Just little steps. Just believe Jesus will help you. Remember He made you, so He knows you better than your self. Just know He is guiding you to The Truth. People with out Jesus are lost. Imagine without Christ, No forgiveness, No LOVE, No Light, No Beauty, No compassion, what a disaster without Christ, so you be a Light for them to see. Light puts out darkness. Be strong and of good courage Because God will go before you and make the way straight. God Bless You and The LOVE of CHRIST ON you. your FRIEND Gael

Yes Gael thank you for the encouragement I'm just trying to get the proper instructions on how to approach understand and accept jc into my life as lord and how I can give him my life my days n time as much as possible this is very real but no one believes me my family thinks its all in my head so I keep all that happens to myself and this site here is the most support and help anyone's giveing me I want the word in my heart my life everyday so your very welcome to share foreknowledge with me anytime as I need instructions yes again thank you Gael , Michael j

Hi Michael Ask Jesus Christ to forgive you. " Yet now he has reconciled you to himself through the death  of Christ in his physical body. As a result He has brought you into His own presence and you are holy and blameless as you stand before Him without a single fault" Colossians 1:22 If you regonisze that you are a sinner then you maybe ready to ask Jesus to forgive you. Do you believe that Jesus is the eternal son of God who died to pay for your sins? If you do and have never thanked Christ for dying for you thank Him right now in a simple pray : Lord, I thank you for  paying for the sins I have committed. I give my life to you. Teach me the right way to live. Amen. If you Believe this with all your heart  you a Born again and have become into the family of God, who will always LOVE YOU!. Take Care Gael

Yes Gael I've read and said this prayer out loud thank you I'm frustrated today but keep everything to myself I stay up till the middle of the night every night and hear these things listening to my thoughts which is a problem I'm trying to deal with but am working on it yes this is my gmail but here's my FB if you have one makaveli king king

Here's one of our older discussions on this topic:  http://www.allaboutgod.net/forum/topics/1383940:Topic:22615

Blessings, Carla

Hi Michael It is Gael I thought of You when i read this book. It is called The Blood speaks by Larry Huggins. I feel it will strengthen you as it has me. The author has dealt with demonic people and with pray with the Blood and The Light of Christ, the people seem to transform from evil to good. The Blood  is our antidote against principalities and The Light of Jesus Christ covers us. You can get this book online book depository's It is $20.00 with  postage. You won't want to put the book down. It will change your thinking as  it has changed mine totally. Take Care Your Friend Gael

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2018   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service