All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Hello, I want to know why God can't just destroy our souls if we do gloify/know/or jus don't want him? From what he says, we never choose to be hear, so why are our only choices to stay and glorify or stay and suffer? Do we really matter if he creates millions on trillions of people knowing they won't choose him for one reason or another? Does he really love us if he won't give us the power to atleast partaily understand his will, send his most hated enemy to scew us over as much as possible, or at least talk to us outside of a book that he had written?

Why can't we just be destroyed if we don't want to be immortal? Why do we have to be punished when he made the things he doesn't like an option without giving us PROPER reasoning abilities conserning these thing?

Do we just take his word on everything he says because he made us without caring about the fact that we might not want to be here? Do we love him because he made that the only way we can be happy?

Why?

Thank you in advance for your replies, sorry for any misspellings I'm using my grandmother's phone,I can't really fix them.

Views: 1071

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dekote,
I believe most of your anger is not really with God, but you are really angry with yourself -- self loathing. While nothing about God makes sense to you, does the cross at least make sense to you?
No, because there were thousand, possably even millions, of things he could have done instead. AI see it as nothing but a ploy to say, 'look how great and loving I am' because he knew, before he even made this disgusting univers, that all of this, EVERYTHING, would happen.
I do understand how you could be angry. Suffering is not easily understood and, in fact, all real problems have no easy solutions. I care about you and I will continue to pray. I can only offer you encouragement. I see that you are struggling with an illness. I have a mental illness called major depression. If I've overstepped my boundaries by anything I've said, I'm sorry.
It's fine, I have depression to I think it was labled cronic but I can't remember.
It is obvious that you believe God exists. I think it's a good question. Why did God choose this way? To say that there couldn't have been another way is to say that God is limited in wisdom and also power because God can make a way where there is no way.

I think it's a question for the more mature in the faith to answer -- a leader or pastor.

Revelation 13:8 says the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world. So, it's the way God chose and the fall of man didn't catch God by surprise. You're very well enlightened about these things. I can only answer that once the plan of God was established, it's fulfillment became necessary. Since you have been born, you are included in it and so am I.

In Luke 24 Jesus says,

44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. (NIV)

Do you really hate God or do you say it because you know it will get people's attention and it's really your way of crying for help? I believe the latter is true of you but correct me if I've discerned wrongly. I don't think you're a God- hater simply because you have responded to me with human kindness. I believe you are very hurt and you are seeking help. I believe you love God and are very angry with God and with yourself simultaneously.
If I wanted attention and help I'd cut myself and walk around without a jacket.

My main issue with him is that I have to have eternal life, animals have it easier when it comes to that. If he'd just answer one of my questions then we wouldn't have any issues, but he doesn't which leads me to believe he never cared and I'm just something he wanted to throw in hell like everyone else he knew wouldn't choose him.
I can't imagine how excruciatingly painful the cross was for the Lord nor what it cost Him to leave heaven and come to earth as an infant and grow up as fully human and fully God and die and resurrect and receive a glorified human body, for He will always be fully human now as well as fully God and He did that for us, so that God could dwell among us and be with us.
Christ lives in us and that is our hope. Colossians 1:27
We will have many trials in this life and Jesus said in the world we will have trouble but He overcame the world.
He is the only hope we have.
Why wouldn't I want to spend an eternity with Jesus after what He has done for me? The eternal life He will give you in His presence is something indescribably beautiful. Those who are cast into Hell do deserve Hell and eternal punishing. I deserve it. None of us deserve heaven. But Jesus has suffered the wrath of God for all who will call upon His name as Savior and Lord. He lived a perfect, sinless life that you can't live, even after being born again, and He died a horrible death so that you may have eternal life through Him. You are able to choose light over darkness. Jesus is the light of the world. Do you understand the Gospel of Christ?

You asked the following questions:

>>I want to know why God can't just destroy our souls if we do gloify/know/or jus don't want him?

God can destroy our soul. He says in scripture not to fear the ones that can destroy the body only, but to fear him, He can destroy both body and soul. Whether He will destroy the soul/spirit or not is totally up to his discretion being that He is God. Those are some of the privileges God has. It must be cool being God.

>>From what he says, we never choose to be hear, so why are our only choices to stay and glorify or stay and suffer?

Where do you find God saying that we never chose to be here? We are products of God’s will and human will working completely under God’s sovereignty. There are many more choices we can make.

There are many more choices than the ones you noted above, but at this point, I will tell you the obvious, you are in no condition to understand God’s ways until you surrender your will to his will, not your free will, but your will. Even for those of us who through the Spirit die to ourselves in our daily war of the flesh against the Spirit, we must depend upon the enlightenment and teaching from the Spirit of God to comprehend the beautiful truths found in scripture.

>>Do we really matter if he creates millions on trillions of people knowing they won't choose him for one reason or another?

Yes, we really do matter. There are many millions and trillions that have, are choosing and will choose God.

>>Does he really love us if he won't give us the power to atleast partaily understand his will,

The servants of God know the will of God. His Spirit guide us as we draw our leading from a vibrant relationship with the Holy Spirit. The bible is full of God’s will, so I do not understand how you can ignore such an obvious revelation of His will.

>>...send his most hated enemy to scew us over as much as possible, or at least talk to us outside of a book that he had written?

God is using Satan a fallen angel, to teach the other angels and us eternal truth. As God He can do that. He is God and He is holy and perfect, just because you don’t understand him in your current condition, it doesn’t mean he is not beautiful and all together lovely. You have your own idol of who God is, but that is not God’s fault, that is your fault completely. You are the only one to blame for your ignorance of who God is. You are without an excuse. God has given you revelation through everything created and through his word.

>>Why can't we just be destroyed if we don't want to be immortal?

Simple, because this is God’s universe and not yours or mine. Hopefully, one day you will see the beauty of that.

>> Why do we have to be punished when he made the things he doesn't like an option without giving us PROPER reasoning abilities conserning these thing?

2 Peter 1:3-4

His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

Whereby are given to us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 5And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge.

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

2 Thessalonians 2:14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 5:10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

2 Peter 1:5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;

2 Peter 1:6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness;

2 Peter 1:8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble,

>>Do we just take his word on everything he says...

Absolutely, that would make you a beautiful person to take his word and believe it would make you a beautiful human being. Wow – if you knew what that would make you, you would not hesitate. That would make you strong in Christ. That would make you wise and able to understand what you cannot for now. That would make you more than a conqueror, etc...

>>because he made us without caring about the fact that we might not want to be here?

You really think God, I mean, not a dead idol, but God, who knows everything, did not take into account those of us, of who I am was among before Christ and as a rebellious Christian, those who would say the very thing you are saying here?

>>Do we love him because he made that the only way we can be happy?

God wants the best for you. He not only wants the best for you, but has provided you with the means to become the best you possible, so who should you be angry at/with? Your flesh (not you, but your flesh) that deceives you or a God that has done everything for you to be joyful through it all?

God can destroy our soul. He says in scripture not to fear the ones that can destroy the body only, but to fear him, He can destroy both body and soul. Whether He will destroy the soul/spirit or not is totally up to his discretion being that He is God.

Then I don't have to be here because unless this is some cruel joke.

Those are some of the privileges God has. It must be cool being God.

I play God all the time on my sims, difference is I give them limited free will and they're happy.

Where do you find God saying that we never chose to be here?

Him never saying we did, only that it's his will

We are products of God’s will and human will working completely under God’s sovereignty. There are many more choices we can make.

I can't choose to erase my existance, my soul, my mentality, or my hate. So every other choice is, and say it with me now, POINTLESS!

There are many more choices than the ones you noted above, but at this point, I will tell you the obvious, you are in no condition to understand God’s ways until you surrender your will to his will, not your free will, but your will.

I hate free will, why won't he take it, at least I won't have to remember my hate if he comands me not to when my free will is gone.

Even for those of us who through the Spirit die to ourselves in our daily war of the flesh against the Spirit, we must depend upon the enlightenment and teaching from the Spirit of God to comprehend the beautiful truths found in scripture.

Dead souls dream of death, I dream of death, my soul has been dead for years. Does he anything for that?

Yes, we really do matter. There are many millions and trillions that have, are choosing and will choose God

But this isn't about them, it's about the ones he willingly makes KNOW they WON'T

The servants of God know the will of God. His Spirit guide us as we draw our leading from a vibrant relationship with the Holy Spirit. The bible is full of God’s will, so I do not understand how you can ignore such an obvious revelation of His will.

I'm talking about EVERYONE ELSE from THIS era, not back when he cared enough to talk.

God is using Satan a fallen angel, to teach the other angels and us eternal truth. As God He can do that. He is God and He is holy and perfect, just because you don’t understand him in your current condition, it doesn’t mean he is not beautiful and all together lovely. You have your own idol of who God is, but that is not God’s fault, that is your fault completely. You are the only one to blame for your ignorance of who God is. You are without an excuse. God has given you revelation through everything created and through his word.

God is holy and perfect because he made you and you like being here, opposite to me who DOES NOT.

I blame him for NOTHING and hate him for EVERYTHING, if you can't figure out what that means then don't tell me anything.

Simple, because this is God’s universe and not yours or mine. Hopefully, one day you will see the beauty of that.

I don't want this universe to be mine, I don't want to be here in the first place.

2 Peter 1:3-4

His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

Whereby are given to us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 5And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge.

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

2 Thessalonians 2:14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 5:10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

2 Peter 1:5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;

2 Peter 1:6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness;

2 Peter 1:8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble,

I'm pretty sure you have to be in a better state of mine than I am to understand that, because I don't

You really think God, I mean, not a dead idol, but God, who knows everything, did not take into account those of us, of who I am was among before Christ and as a rebellious Christian, those who would say the very thing you are saying here

God wants the best for you.

I won't believe that until he proves it

He not only wants the best for you, but has provided you with the means to become the best you possible, so who should you be angry at/with?

No he hasn't, I shut off nearly all of my emotions to be who I am now, so I'm NOT blaming anyone, I just hate everyone involed(including my moronic parents)for my existance.

Your flesh (not you, but your flesh) that deceives you or a God that has done everything for you to be joyful through it all?

Joyful through what? All last year I was in my bed depressed, the years before that I was nervous about everything I did, the years before that I was bitter at almost everything; if that's the best he can do than I wonder what him not being around at all(hell)must be like.

Absolutely, that would make you a beautiful person to take his word and believe it would make you a beautiful human being.

Like I always say, my sims have it better than I do because they don't have a choice most of the time.

Wow – if you knew what that would make you, you would not hesitate.

Yes I would because, and read carefully, I DON'T WANT TO EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE!

That would make you strong in Christ. That would make you wise and able to understand what you cannot for now. That would make you more than a conqueror, etc...

Right, and lions won't eat meat.

Dekote,
Have you seen the new Star Trek movie? Spock has the same trouble we have -- he can't feel his feelings. He also expresses multiple attitudes simultaneously.

I have not and do not plan to.

Sorry. I didn't mean to minimize what you're going through. It's just that in the movie there's a scene where he bears his human soul. He says, I chose not to feel. Feelings will break through though no matter how hard we try not to let them. He is asked, How do you do that? He answers, I don't know. It's very ironic. Spock usually knows everything. How does one choose not to feel? It's very hard. It's not a good coping mechanism because it doesn't completely work.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service