All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Can Ariel Castro be convicted of murder by acts that led to the termination of pregnancy?

The kidnapping of the three girls in Cleveland, OH has many people's attention. I know many are praying that the now young ladies can recover from the horrendous experiences they shared over the last nine years. Now, additional information is surfacing about the pregnancies of at least one of the young ladies, Michelle, who is saying that she was impregnated five times and then starved and beaten to end the lives of those babies. Can Castro be convicted of murder for the termination of these lives? Apparently he can be - in Ohio anyway. That, of course, will lead to the question of pr0-lifers (of which I am one) that believe it is murder every time a baby's life is ended by what many just term an abortion. The word "abortion" for this procedure is an extremely lacking description. What do you think? Is Castro guilty of murder? 

Views: 1087

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No business being alive - what are you God now?

Grazer - I expected you to come back with that statement, that is one reasons why i posted it. You have not seen what I have seen nor been where i have been and i pray none of you ever do. I seen men do terrible things to other men, I have seen them kill a man with nothing but a demonic joy in their face. These guys will tell you they love "evil" stone killers. The word speaks of such men in Romans 1. God has given them up to their evil ways, there is no repantance for such. Do I personally know who they are, of course not, i am not God, but is not difficult to know them by the joy they take in their work and the speech that comes from their soul. They long to kill other men, those men should be put to death. Our prison system has so many issues, but that is one major one. Allowing killers to continue to kill in prison. The regular Joe knows nothing about that nor cares, for to them people in prison are trash, but other inmates care about such men being allow to continue to rape and kill other inmates. I was once among the men that loved evil and long to kill killers, but God saved me, but if God had not saved me, I had no business being alive. My desires were wicked.

We all should be glad God is God and not any of us. Humanity is totally depraved, every area of the human being has been infected with sin.

I think it was me yall, that said I would be first inline to see him get the death penalty if he was to do to my kids what he is accused of doing to these girls/women. Im not godly like yall. But I have changed in my way in thinking. either that or I am just afraid to speak of what I think should happen to the rapers and child molesters because of getting in trouble. There was a time "a very long time" that I wanted someone I know to burn in hell for eternity... I would beg God to kill him here on earth. I knew that God would never forgive me for such hatred and thoughts because I didn't want to forgive. But I at the time didn't care. My hatred and pain blinded me so badly that I was willing to burn in hell too. That was crazy I know, but this is how a pervert a monster can affect someones mind and I am sure that most people understand that because they have been there too. I don't care what happens to this man either as long as he is atleast locked away for the rest of his life. I am sorry if I have hurt anyone here...

I can understand your feelings about wanting to hurt someone that hurt one of your children. I would need special grace to forgive a man for doing these things to one of my daughters. Jesus taught that for us to have hatred in our hearts is as wrong as the crime itself. He will grant us the ability to forgive if we truly desire to follow Him. My father was killed at the hand of a perpetrator. It took my family much prayer to not have unforgiveness in our hearts. Yet, the man was not in his right mind and was not held responsible for the act. At the time I wanted vengeance. Later I realized that those feelings were not healthful for us that remained and forgave the man. My dad would not come back if given the opportunity as would none of us. My family can take solace knowing he is with our Lord safe in His arms. 

Janie, none of us are godly. We all need grace to be able to forgive. None have that within themselves. He gives grace to the humble. The humble are simply those who know they need help. They know that within themselves they are greatly lacking. To them He gives grace. 

DV DV DV,

You are getting confused. Can you not tell the AAG members apart? I think it was me who was the one who has wanted to knock you out. 

I remember being at a church a few years back when the preacher said that he used to pastor another church. He said that they all seemed to love him and each other. But when his sister was brutally murdered by her husband , the preacher became so enraged screamed he wanted to kill the man. He said the congregation turned on him and asked him to leave as pastor. In my opinion the congregation should have given him time and prayer to get through this. The preacher said it took a while in prayer and healing but NOW he thought he could hug the man and tell him about Jesus and hoped he would be saved. I think to be able to forgive someone that murdered a loved one would have to take a lot of prayer and Gods intervention.

Roy I was sad to read about what happened to your dad. If something like that had happened to my mom I don't think I could have even tried to forgive. What heart ache that had to of been and still must be. 

David I think you would make a great prison minister. Tammy I understand where you are coming from too. I wish I could have a heart like you.

David,

I see what you mean. He would suffer greatly by just being put into prison.

Exodus 21 talks a little bit about this in verses 22-25 but those who are not pro-life have used these verses to support abortion, too. There's no doubt that serious injury has been committed in this case.

Roy,

A law may be afixed by the powers to be to suit their desire at the time they desire it. The day of understanding seems to have passed, or is swiftly passing, and now man does what seems right in his own eyes. I think I read that last part in the Bible some where and reveals the nature of unregenerate man.

Come Lord Jesus, Come.

Lord Bless,
LT

Amen, amen.

Love the pic. Precious are the children ...

How did it happen that we have fallen so far? We have become a nation of barbarians. We kill our unwanted children and may some day just kill our unwanted. I am thrilled that this prosecutor in Cleveland wants to go for the death penalty in this situation. He is defending the deaths of these five unborn babies that were never given the chance to live. I said a quick, "Thank You, Lord, for this man in Cleveland that is standing for the unborn." I pray that someone in a higher position of authority won't step in and stop him. I believe he is doing the right thing.

But all those scriptures are about submitting to the law of the land (which in this case just happens to include the death penalty) and that's not the question being put to you. The question is, how c an you, as a Christian, be against abortion and for the death penalty simultaneously?  Many protest the law and it has changed throughout history. Simply saying "because its the law" does not answer the question. Abortion isn't against the law so quoting those scriptures undermines your stance on that a bit.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service