All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

There are many Christians who complain of their lack of assurance regarding their personal salvation.  Some speak of continual attacks, where they personally question their salvation. What then, is the cause and what is the answer? 

Views: 339

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well then, as you say: "You are who you are" .... That I guess is reality....... Read the cartoon you have on your Page: "Reality continues to ruin my life."
Anyway this discussion is going in circles. Thankyou for your patience with me and I look forward to chatting with you again as different subjects on our faith "pops" up on AAG.
Ron,

You are not responsible for the comments on this forum. God bless you, brother. I also look forward to more discussions with you, Grazer, and all the rest. I believe God used you and your forum for His glory. I know good will come from it. The highest order from our Lord is to love one another; that we become one as Jesus and the Father are one. Some of us have a lot of rough edges that need to be smoothed. However, God loves stones not bricks. Bricks are all alike. Stones are all different. We are a bunch of stones that He is hammering away at to make us fit into His building. Don't give up on His people. He certainly won't. He loves us so much. You are a great man of God.

Roy

Praise the name of our Lord.
This forum is now closed. From this point forward I will enforce what has been stated in the following forum:

http://www.allaboutgod.net/forum/topics/enough-is-enough

LT
TheNET Coordinator

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service