All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering who here is also on MySpace or Facebook?

What other social networking sites do you use? What do you like about them? Not like about them?

Did you know you could can put an "ad" for TheNET on MySpace? http://www.allaboutgod.net/main/embeddable/list has a number of different "badges" you can embed on your MySpace page. You can even customize the color and what they say to match your MySpace profile.

On Facebook, write on your friend's walls and invite them to TheNET, click the "Share Link" link before you post your comment. In the link box type or paste http://www.AllAboutGOD.net and it will automatically put a description of TheNET there.

Maybe you have some other ideas to promote TheNET. We'd love to hear them!

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am active on Xanga and I have the NET badge on my page!
I am on Facebook. I was wondering how I'd be able to put out the word on that site. Thanks for the tips!

As far as opinions, I enjoy Facebook but has a lot of applications. Its a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family.
Thanks Mary for getting the word out about TheNET on Facebook. Let me know if you find other ways to promote theNET of facebook other than what I mentioned.
I'm on Facebook. I like it because I've able to keep in touch with all my old school friends. What I don't like though is all the silly chain letters that get sent around on it. I'll be putting a link on my profile though :-)
Thanks, Jacky, for putting TheNET on Facebook!
Hey Greg I have both with the widgets on there...
Joseph, hey thank for adding the widgets. Did you find a way to put a AllAboutGOD.net badge on Facebook? Haven't figured out how to do that yet.
I'm on facebook - I like it because of connected with so many of my MK friends from YEARS past! I have been telling people about TheNET, and will do so on my facebook as well.
Thanks, Karen, for letting others know about TheNET! So glad you are here! Everything going OK? Sorry no green Christmas for you :-(
hey

i am on myspace there is a badge on it ,also on facebook, and faith freaks its setup like myspace very strict on what goes on there,I like it alot, myspace starting to annoy me with all the sex images now being posted...face book is dead boring...lol
That is so true
I am also on .... HisHolySpace.com

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service