All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Hi, I'm just wondering - is Allah the same as our God? Or are they two different Gods?

Views: 769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sunny -

>>God has abandoned Israel a long time ago.

The Jewish people are among the most prosperous in the world. Their neighbors who outnumber them and hate them cannot and will not defeat a nation that has God's protection. True, they have not accepted Jesus as their Messiah, but they remain the people of God and God still has his protection over them.

I have nothing against any human being. I have muslin friends. Who i have great conversations with, but unfortunately they have believed a lie. A great portion of them are not even muslins by choice, they have no choice. They are born into a household that believes that religion is correct and are automatically that. Christian parents reaised their kids to believe in God, but a person must be born again to be Christian and being born again is by God's calling and election and yes by grace through faith.

John 3

5 Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.' 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

What do you think those verses mean friend?

Israel Protected Miraculously By God To Fulfill End-Times Prophecy
April 14, 2010 in Uncategorized

Pontius Pilate said he will have nothing to do with the execution of Jesus, an innocent man. The Jewish crowd yelled out that may the blood of Jesus’ execution be on them and their children. So, the Jewish nation has been murdered, hunted down, and persecuted beyond any other ethnic group. They have suffered the greatest pain that any people have experienced in history.

But God made a covenant with Abraham. So, God is not through with the Jewish nation. That is why such a small nation is still alive and miraculously kept by God. It is by the supernatural hand of God. As prophesied, the remnant of the Jewish nation, the 144,000, must return to God and His Messiah, Jesus Christ, before the End comes.

Shula Cohen was the first female spy of Israel. Her story is identical to the Esther story in the Bible. She was arranged into marriage with a wealthy Lebanese. Israel was being formed as a nation during that time. She was embraced by the Lebanese president as a surrogate daughter. In the president’s house, she overheard Syrian generals talking about how they were going to attack Israel. Like Esther, she had to decide whether to give up her financial blessings, in order to become a spy for Israel. The Israeli generals said that if she had not been there, Israel would not be here today. The Syrians captured her and tortured her. They pulled out her nails, hung her upside down, beat her, and dunk her head in water for 7 years. Shula was sentenced to die after the 6 Day War. Since the Israelis value life, they exchanged her and an Israeli pilot for 600 Syrian prisoners.

The West Point officers won’t study the Israeli Wars, because their victorious outcomes are impossible.
Hi Sunni,

Let's listen to Joshua, one of God's faithful, who served directly under Moses:

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 2a:15.

Obviously in that day they had the same problems as we have today, (Satan never makes it easy) and were undecided as to the road they would take. Joshua then calls the people together and makes the statement we just read.

When the name "LORD" is given in capitals, it refers to God ("YA WEH") the ONE and ONLY true God, (God Almighty) God used that name when He wanted it understood that He was God and that there was no other.
There is no other.

As we continue reading in the Old testament, there are hundreds of Prophecies (I gave some of them earlier) concerning one who was to come and establish the throne of God here on earth and remove people from the sins they had committed. Christ came and fulfilled every one of those prophecies to the letter, even to his death on the cross.

If Jesus is not the one who fulfilled all those Old Testament prophecies (I speak of hundreds,) some of them out of Jesus' control. Two Examples: He could not instruct the soldiers to gamble for His clothes as prophesied. He could not instruct them not to break his legs to hasten death as was the custom, but rather pierce His side with a spear in order to fulfill prophecy. Those were only two examples, but what of all the other prophecies he filled exactly to the letter? If Jesus did not fulfill those prophecies, then who is there that will or can. Remember those prophecies were related to the times and customs of that era. Those times no longer exist. It is impossible to replicate the Old Testament prophecies today? Who is going to fulfill Psalm 22?
Psa 22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Psa 22:8 He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
Psa 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me:
they pierced my hands and my feet.
Psa 22:17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
Psa 22:18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

I can hear you now.... "Oh they changed and added to the Old Testament and wrote the New to fulfill the Old."
Sunni, for the Jew whose life was obedience to the Old Testament, their very breath was the Old testament.
Do you really believe that they would allow hundreds of changes to be made in the Old Testament, without a whimper ? Where are their complaints of the changes made ? They rejected Christ and hated Him, surely the would have jumped at the opportunity of removing those Old testament prophecies concerning Him?
There are no changes. But we do read of the same voice that promised Christ: "Follow me and I will give you all those kingdoms you now see" Christ rejected the devil's offer, and we know now that there was one who did, 700 years after Christ's death. The result is a book that denies all of the above promises of God. Again I hear a voice saying: "HATH GOD SAID?" Genesis 3:3
I go back to my opening statement from Joshua: "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 2a:15.

You have the choice. Yes! Make no mistake, both promises, one from Christ and one from the Quran, both are eternal. One leads to Hell and eternal damnation the other to be present with the Lord for eternity.
choose you this day whom ye will serve
The above choice Sunni, is one every man and woman past and present WILL make. Allow me once more to quote Joshua: "But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Our prayer Sunni, is that you receive guidance from the Holy Spirit.
Sunni, I don't enjoy saying this, but obviously you have become brain washed in that logic plays no part in your thoughts:
EXAMPLE: You say: Israel was supposed to spread the good news of the One God to all the corners of the earth instead they fell into disbelief. "GOSH!"
OR
By conquering and converting many nations to Islam, they have made that religion number one in the world.

Please tell me which world your living in? Wake up.. Smell the Roses. THINK BEFORE YOU PRESS ISLAMIC BUTTONS.
Sunni,
I have to repeat what you say, to show you that you are not thinking the matter through.

"All I'm saying is that we should love Muslims because they worship the same God that we do. Yes, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It says so on numerous occasions in the Holy Quran."

Never mind the whole of Africa. In South Africa we have more religions than I care to name. Most of them also speak of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Can I then assume that we are talking about the same God? Definitely Not. If I had to relate the things that go on under the name of "Tiko" (Xosa name for God) you would ask me to stop. Particularly if we go into Witchcraft, Voodoo etc. It is considered a small matter for those who believe, for a witch to instruct her subordinates to bring her the body parts of a new born baby, in order to make "muti" (medicine) to cure a man of Aids. Now as I said, they will also tell you - insist - that they worship the same God as Christians do.

Are Muslims any different? Recently I read of a Muslim woman who had been raped. There was a photo of her buried in a hole in the ground right up to her waist. (The picture went worldwide) She was stoned to death because she allowed herself to be raped. The Rapist went free. A Muslim male may have up to four legal wives. He is allowed a 5Th wife for a day (Legalised prostitution) and then must divorce her once he has satisfied himself. His 4 other wives dare not complain under pain of death, because they would be denying the husband of what Allah has decreed. Are we worshipping the same God sunni ? YAWN!
Should a child of God wish to sup with the devil he or she will pay the devils price. Abraham listened to Sarah and slept with her servant. Look where it has landed the entire world. God is able and willing to forgive, just as he is able to forgive those Muslims who stoned that innocent woman. But that is on the condition that they turn away from that which gave them the right to stone her. God's word to those who follow other religions is : "Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? Eze 33:11
Now a question: That was a warning to Israel, for the Jews to return to warn people who turn away from God..... Now that warning still applies today. Why? Because it applies to anyone who would turn to another religion?

We see that Abraham was still without an heir and wanted Ishmael to stay. But God had other plans
"And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him." Gen 17:19. God can only have one plan and God cannot contradict Himself with two religions that are poles apart in beliefs. Only one can be right
This then is where we disagree. Just as Zulu's, Xosa's Tshawne plus nine other nations in S.Africa etc; etc; who all believe differently, cannot all be right?
On what grounds can God forgive Muslims their sins? Worship? Faithfulness? Love?
We see in the Old Testament that God always insisted that a man pays his debt to the last penny. God takes it even further for sinners: "The soul that sinneth, it shall die." Ezekiel 18:20.. Who then Sunni will pay for the death you deserve, for all the sins that you have committed in your lifetime when you stand before God's Judgment throne???? Will it be Muhammad? How? You? How? Your Parents? There is only one way and Christ said it: "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6. But then Islam says: "Christ never died on the cross for sins."???
Jesus also said: "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." John 8:24.
Sunni, if we die in sin without anyone (Christ) standing in our place Sunni, you and I will spend eternity in Hell where the Bible says: "it is a place of wailing and gnashing of teeth." Mathew 13:15.

What has been said above applies to everyone on this earth, Devout Muslims included, when Christ's offer is rejected.

When Muslim's and all those who adhere to the Islamic faith say that Christ never died on the cross.... All, everyone of them will finally end up in hell. To take it a ridiculous step further. If Christ never died on the cross for our sins. Then God will spend eternity in Heaven alone. because the Bible correctly says: "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23 "They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one." Romans 3:12
God knew this Sunni, that is why He took the place of mankind and personally paid for our sins Himself.
The choice is yours. God will never force you, He wants it to be your free choice of His son's death in your place, on your behalf.
When did you last sin by God's standard Sunni? Yesterday or the day before I guess. The soul that sins will spend eternity in Hell. How are you going to avoid going there? You want to believe that Islam who rejects Christ will be saved. How Sunni? Remember the one who hopefully died for them, His death on the cross has been rejected. Is that what you want? Jesus said: "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Mathew 10:33. What think ye of Christ now Sunni? That is the eternal question.
What do you think about Sharia Law Sunni?? Honor killings...Spouse abuse? Your "brothers" believe in those things.
The Sharia regulates all human actions and puts them into five categories: obligatory, recommended, permitted, disliked or forbidden.

Obligatory actions must be performed and when performed with good intentions are rewarded. The opposite is forbidden action. Recommended action is that which should be done and the opposite is disliked action. Permitted action is that which is neither encouraged nor discouraged. Most human actions fall in this last category.

The ultimate worth of actions is based on intention and sincerity, as mentioned by the Prophet, who said, "Actions are by intentions, and one shall only get that which one intended."
Life under the Sharia
Woman in a face-concealing head veil with only her eyes visible The Sharia sets out rules of conduct for women and men ©

The Sharia covers all aspects of human life. Classical Sharia manuals are often divided into four parts: laws relating to personal acts of worship, laws relating to commercial dealings, laws relating to marriage and divorce, and penal laws.
Men and women can have as many spouses as they can fit into a lifetime; but this is not generally approved. Women are requested to have only one husband at a time (there is evidence that wealthy Arab women were polyandrous before the coming of Islam - certainly wealthy men were polygynous), and men are limited to four at one time, whereas previously there had been no limit, and a wealthy and generous man was expected to cater for as many women as he could afford (in the absence of a welfare state).

The barbaric regime of the Islamic Republic of Iran recently amputated hands of several convicted thieves in the city of Hamedan or ancient Ecbatana, one of the capitals of the Achaemenid Persian Empire (550-330 BC) whose founder Cyrus the Great declared the world's first known Bill of Human Rights.
World Tribune - Jul 25 02:13pm
A proposed amendment to the Oklahoma Constitution that would ban Sharia law in the state court system is either a pre-emptive strike against encroaching Islamic law in the U.S. or an expression of Islamophobia, depending on who you ask.

Duncan said he proposed the constitutional change because federal judges are increasingly embracing the idea that federal courts should look to international law to settle U.S. cases.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=14&articl...
KABUL, Afghanistan - Taliban terrorists have declared they shot and killed a team of missionaries, including six Americans, because they were 'preaching Christianity.'

Ten members of a medical team, including six Americans, were shot and killed by the Islamic terrorists as they were returning from providing eye treatment and other health care in remote villages of northern Afghanistan, a spokesman for the team said Saturday.

Dirk Frans, director of the International Assistance Mission, said one German, one Briton and two Afghans also were a part of the team that made the two-week trip to Nuristan province. They drove to the province, left their vehicles and hiked for hours over mountainous terrain to reach the Parun valley in the province's northwest.

Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid told The Associated Press in Pakistan that they killed the foreigners because they were "spying for the Americans" and "preaching Christianity."

NOT SAME GOD>>SUNNY!!!!
Sunny,
My eyes are open....that is "my problem(?)". No problem here!! ....God loves them..he wants us to tell them about Jesus...
His love for them is as great as his love for us...we have free will to chose whom we believe...We serve a God of LOVE....
His love shines thro us!!

I suggest you open your mind and heart to God's love and mercy?

When Khadija, Muhammad's wife died, he was broke...so he fled to Medina and soon began raiding caravans. He robbed and killed the merchants. During those raids he kidnapped beautiful women and held them for ransom.
Murder, plunder, rape of unbelievers became lawful...Unforgiving Allah used hate, fear and death to create the Islamic Empire!!!
Amen Vella,

A sister in Christ (a former muslim lady--who is now a believer) told me how the muslim faith began...)

Muhammad demanded worship and obedience...Any man who did not cause submission to muhammad in his own family would be killed...and the wife and children also would be killed. It was the use of fear and control that started this muslim religion...which also promotes a religion of 'works' and 'earning ones way to be good enough to go to heaven...

As Christians we know we will never be good enough...That's why we trust in Jesus as we do.

Blessings sweet sis in Christ,
Carla
God Bless You Carla!!
Hi Sunni,
I honestly believe, in fact I know that Vella is filled with love for you. Otherwise she would not
be telling you of the atrocities that are undertaken under the banner of Islam.
Sure there are some Muslims who do not abide by the rules of Jihad and wish Jihad would be eliminated.
But they also know that once the fanatical Muslims come into control they will either have to behave in the
same manner, or also become victims. Islam is not a religion, it is a political movement that gains ground either
by numbers or force. Once in control, you have Sharia Law. Then if you do not keep to their rules, you stand a good chance of being beheaded. - I kid you not! What kind of God is that, that condones the beheading of Unbelievers, If they don't believe or reject this god?
Ask yourself what kind of God would condone a group of men flying Jet Airliners into the Twin Towers, killing thousands of innocent men and women who are simply going about their daily routine.
You say Allah and God are one and the same? Seems as though this god as you understand him is schizophrenic (Does not know his own mind, says one thing, does another) I am sure that there is a better answer for a God in whom we can place our trust, Sunni?
I am also sure that you are capable of seeing the Sun despite the clouds presently spoiling your view. I am also sure that you are searching and that's why you are here. May I encourage you to go and speak to a Christian Minister?

I know that there are people praying for you.

Ron
I know for a fact that Jesus dearly loves all the sons of Ishmael, sons of Abraham. As in the story of them prodigal son, when 'Ishmael' and his 'sons' return, our Lord will kiss them on the neck and celebrate, for 'he who was dead is alive again'. This will happen. I believe that many of us will 'tarry' until we see this prophecy coming true. We as Christians need to open the doors for our brothers, and not be as the angry brother.
And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:17
It is not our job to judge, it is our job to say "Come".
"Whosoever diggeth a pit, shall fall in it" (Robert Nesta Marley)

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service