All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Does God have favorites? Do some people seem to have much easier lives than others? This seems to be true. However, I wonder if it is actually true.

Views: 3227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God is good David.. His faithfulness to teach me and hold me has left me in Awe..Praising Him and always Thankful..

Everything that we learn...and all that we become that is of God is from God..and not of ourselves! His faithfulness endures. The Blessing in this life is that we may be more like Christ Jesus our Lord... nothing less.

This verse comes to mind regarding this conversation:

2Cr 12:7 Because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me—to keep me from exalting myself!
2Cr 12:8 Concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me.
2Cr 12:9 And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.
2Cr 12:10 Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

Love in Christ, Carla
wow A MEN, thank you sis

you're welcome! :)
carla
joel olsteen mainly teaches on... its all about what the flesh desires, on being self centeredness,on self satisfication. his teachings put the carnal man wants of the world ahead of God & serving him. that is why he has such a huge following of mislead people. he makes you feel good about yourself,leading you to believe all you have to do is ask God for material things... that you deserve them and you will get them. seeking material things for ones own desires is not what is taught in the bible. the bible warns us that in the latter days people would seek out people to follow who would tickle their ears with what they want to hear, instead of seeking GOD. he tells cute little stories too. the children of God realize that the world has nothing to offer them as far as things. as we get to know God he shows us that the real important things you can not buy with money & now you dont even want them ,even when they are within your reach. they have no value in them anymore. he is a lost shephard leading his flock in the wrong direction...
Hey Delores..Thank you for unpacking that for me.

Blessings, Carla
God has no favorites...that is why he sent Jesus to us...so we could ALL be saved!

In my opinion: The people of this world who you "think" live better than others....are they really satisfied with their lives?
Are they really happy? It seems like they do a good job hiding from the truth!

When you think someone is living easier than you...its fake!

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service