All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

We reach our 2000 members!!!!!

We sow the seed and God adds the growth!!!!

All the glory to God for being part of this wonderful site, where we can share our pain, hurt, trials and our joys, have people pray for each other, share their spiritual experiences, their dreams and their relationship with Jesus. All these added up to fellowship time with other believers of Christ and we learn to grow spiritually!!

We can only give God the glory and praise Him for the continuous growth of this wonderful site!!

Thank you Jesus for being part of our lives!

Thanks to all our members for your contribution here.

And a special thanks to our co -ordinators who listened to the voice of God by implementing this site and manage it with so much love and compassion in their hearts!!!

God use us still as vessels in your service!! And provide us the wisdom to serve You well!!

Many blessings
Nienie

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey my dear sister Nienie, I agree, All the Glory to God, what a wonderful site. And a big thank you to the co-ordinators, if it wasn't for them and God this wouldn't have been possible. A friend of mine have saying in Afrikaans: PRYS GOD OP DIE SPOT!!!!! Thank you so much, thank you for the help, prayers, words of encouragement, anything. We offload on this site, we pray on the site, we are happy on this site, we are sometimes sad. Since I am on this site, I am looking forward to open it so that I can see all my friends.
Thank you Lord Jesus, thank you so much.

God bless
Sylvia
Thanks, Nienie, for your affirmation of what God is doing here on TheNET. All glory goes to Him! Thank you so much for your good work and your contribution! Thank you for sharing the love and compassion of Jesus with all our members! Praising Him for you and all our moderators and members here on TheNET!

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service