All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

How to bring the message of Jesus Christ to our moeslem friends ???
Event they readed in al quran that Jesus made miracle but they didn't accept like a Son of God.
I have a big burden for our Indonesian society in Italy.
Thank's for all the respond.I Relly appreciated
Melanny from Italy

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Melanny,

Thanks for your question. I worked directly with Muslims for about 10 years in attempting to share the gospel with them. Showing them real love is key. Praying regularly for them is also important. At some point in their life, they will have a serious and deep need. At that point, God may open the door for you to share how Jesus is the answer to that problem. Other times, God may give them a dream about Jesus. Ask your Muslim friend if they ever had a dream about Jesus. Ask them, "What did He say to you?" Ask them if they would like to know more about this Jesus.

Also, "The JESUS film" is a good tool that has brought many Muslims to a better understanding and even saving faith in Jesus Christ. It is available in almost ever language in the world.

We've also had some good forum discussion on this. Please visit "Answering Questions from Muslims" here on this site for some other ideas. And also the forum "Only a Question".
Malanny, this is a great question. I have been asking this for many years. I have one friend who is Muslim, and he did not become a Christian after 10 years of my praying and witnessing for Jesus. I love him very much and pray for him still.

I have another friend who became Christian before I met him. He is a bold witness for Christ.

What I have learned from both of them is that they watch Christians carefully. For a Muslim, consistency is a big key. The do not respect erratic behavior or attitudes. Your love FOR CHRIST and your love toward them must be relentless. Pray fervently for your relationship to Jesus first. Pray secondly that your life's actions will be a witness. Pray finally that you will be a consistent witness of truth, manifest in love that they can trust.

Muslims will not join a church for fellowship or curiosity. They will lose ALL of their family and friends and associations to become a Christian. They must know you are telling the truth, that it really is from God, that it is truly life-changing and that you are committed to God and committed to them. Anything less and they will not "understand it". No Muslim will respect less commitment than that.

Americans fail to witness about Christ to Muslims because we SAY we believe the Gospel is truth, yet we have very weak commitment to what we believe about Christ, in our culture. I don't know what the Christian community is like in Italy. But, if it is weak in it's commitment, they will not respect that. They will not believe what you say. You can overcome that with your actions. And you can encourage others to do the same.

I believe that Muslims are the greatest mission field we have right now; I believe that we have an imperitive to reach them for Jesus Christ. So, I bless you in your commitment and desire.

~ Scribe

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service