All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

DO ALL SINNERS GO TO HELL

Views: 1929

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.realtruth.org/articles/070302-004-wijc.html

also please see the end of this page which speaks of A Counterfeit “Jesus”?
Hi Barbara... Could you please explain your Gospel to me?...without sending a link. Could you please put it in your own words here. Thanks...
The Gospel is not my Gospel but the Gospel of God.
We are not to twist the truth (the Word) and if you are not willing to follow the link then I would by writing for a very long time and that entire site is my Gospel as you so put it. Everything on that link is truth seek and you shall find. If you don’t believe it then find for yourself what the first day of the week truly is and then you will see most Christians are worshiping they know not what on the wrong day. Thanks
Hi Barbara,

Why is the gospel you speak of so long that you could not post it here?

Also, what do you mean by this?If you don’t believe it then find for yourself what the first day of the week truly is and then you will see most Christians are worshiping they know not what on the wrong day

We as Christ Followers worship our Lord every minute of every day in all that we do.

I am truly just looking for clarification. Are you willing to offer it in words that I can understand? I would truly appreciate it.

Thank you, Carla
Sorry Carla,
But if you are truly interested in what I’m talking about you would have to make the effort to look yourself, I’m not a preacher so I’m not here to preach it. But I can offer the link so people can see what I’m taking about and make up their own minds if they understand it or not. Also it seems to me that the Sabbath perhaps has no Holy regards to you and is more like “its just another day” even though its Holiness proceeded from the mouth of God himself and his commandment to keep it holy. But that’s ok because you worship everyday and it doesn’t matter that one of those seven days is special and Holy to the Lord. Regards
Barbara,

Here is the problem. You are presenting a teaching and simply refering us to a website to read the info in order to understand your point. In such a manner there is no room for Q&A.

The website you are pointing us to is that of David C. Pack (The Restored Church of God). His teachings are dangerous (In my opinion). He studied under Herbert Armstrong. Armstrong started the Worldwide Church of God. This groups teachings under Armstrong were dangerous and in error. Following the death of Armstrong, the group began to eradicate the errant doctrines and are attempting to align with God's Word, which was not the case under Armstrong. Pack, Armstrong's pupil, left the organiztion and in 1999 began attempting to restart the work of Armstrong (message) and has established himself as the head. He is reinitiating the errant doctrines the WWCG were guilty of. Following this man's teaching is dangerous for you and to any that would follow the link you have posted (Again, in my opinion).

To the direct comment made in this string, the lost will not be given a opportunity after death to live, if you by "live" mean accept Jesus as Savior.

LT
Ok ,
Cara asked me what it was I believed and I showed her, i could have posted a 7 hour introduction which would then be presenting a teaching. So I think perhaps you are too quick to understand what it was we were talking about and I’m not here to tell you what to believe so why do you see it fit to tell me?
L.T
I followed the thread and have a good idea of what you are talking about well before I replied.

I also understand that you have the privilege to believe what ever you wish. God gives every person that privilege. I also understand what is taught by RCG and wish to warn others that might be drawn to that site to be aware of the teaching in advance. I feel extremely justified in pointing this out due to the fact that the man rejects the Trinity and the Rapture He goes further and calls all who teach such doctrines are false teachers and thus implies that of me and I will not simply ignore such an accusation, nor stand by while that type of teaching is presented and leave it unchallenged.

That is my motivation and reasoning.

LT
Ok im a women and I understand why the Restored Church’s practices would bother you but tell me where it says in the Bible that a women can preach in the Church, and I will follow you.
Please rephrase the question so that i may know that I am answering the correct questions.

First: What do you mean "I'm a woman and understand why ..."
Second: Are you asking me if I believe women should be pastors and preachers?

LT
What im saying is if you can prove their teachings are wrong why dont you start rite now with this very thread?
That is not what you asked in the previous post. I am still curious as to what you meant specifically there.

Start another forum and post one of their teacchings. In that context I will address what ever you post.

LT

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service