All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Where is the Annointhing & The Power of JESUS CHRIST in our church today???

Why in some churches GOD multiply the membership & the other church remain always more small.
What's the problem inside the church of GOD today ???
Melanny

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Melanny,

Size of the church is not a real indicator as to whether a church is healthy and experiencing the anointing of God. A big church can be unhealthy and a small church very healthy. There are many factors involved when it comes to church health. I believe that the key is that Jesus is being lifted up, the Word of God and the Spirit of God are being embraced, and people are seeking His righteousness and surrendering daily to the Lord. As the end times close in the Bible tells us that there will be a falling away from the faith, people will be seeking their own pleasure, etc. We pray for revival and should, but all revivals past or future will run a course of time and pass. The true change will occur when Jesus returns.

Regarding the problem inside the church, it really depends on the church and the problem you are referring to.

Lord Bless,
LT
thank's for your comment i really appreciated may God bless you & your family .
Melanny from Italy
Hi melanny i think the problem is that the church is getting use to the things of God and that is not okay because then the power of God will not be experienced because they think they know God

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service