All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Hi Every one IN Jesus I like to discus about someting vague

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please clarify or rephrase your question so that we may understand what you are actually asking or questioning.

Thanks,
LT
Sorry Reag,
There is nothing vague about Jesus. I have an idea what you mean but be a little more specific
Ron
1 John 1:verses 1-4

Jesus is God! He is the Lord!

1Jo 1:1 The one who existed from the beginning[fn1] is the one we have heard and seen. We saw him with our own eyes and touched him with our own hands. He is Jesus Christ, the Word of life.
1Jo 1:2 This one who is life from God was shown to us, and we have seen him. And now we testify and announce to you that he is the one who is eternal life. He was with the Father, and then he was shown to us.
1Jo 1:3 We are telling you about what we ourselves have actually seen and heard, so that you may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.
1Jo 1:4 We are writing these things so that our[fn2] joy will be complete.

John 1:1-18

Jhn 1:1 In the beginning the Word already existed. He was with God, and he was God.
Jhn 1:2 He was in the beginning with God.
Jhn 1:3 He created everything there is. Nothing exists that he didn't make.
Jhn 1:4 Life itself was in him, and this life gives light to everyone.
Jhn 1:5 The light shines through the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it.
Jhn 1:6 God sent John the Baptist
Jhn 1:7 to tell everyone about the light so that everyone might believe because of his testimony.
Jhn 1:8 John himself was not the light; he was only a witness to the light.
Jhn 1:9 The one who is the true light, who gives light to everyone, was going to come into the world.
Jhn 1:10 But although the world was made through him, the world didn't recognize him when he came.
Jhn 1:11 Even in his own land and among his own people, he was not accepted.
Jhn 1:12 But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.
Jhn 1:13 They are reborn! This is not a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan-this rebirth comes from God.
Jhn 1:14 So the Word became human and lived here on earth among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness.[fn1] And we have seen his glory, the glory of the only Son of the Father.
Jhn 1:15 John pointed him out to the people. He shouted to the crowds, "This is the one I was talking about when I said, `Someone is coming who is far greater than I am, for he existed long before I did.' "
Jhn 1:16 We have all benefited from the rich blessings he brought to us-one gracious blessing after another.[fn2]
Jhn 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; God's unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ.
Jhn 1:18 No one has ever seen God. But his only Son, who is himself God,[fn3] is near to the Father's heart; he has told us about him.
The Book of Isaiah was written approximately 680-700BC by the Prophet Isaiah. He foretells the coming of Christ!
Isa 53:1 Who has believed our message? To whom will the Lord reveal his saving power?
Isa 53:2 My servant grew up in the Lord's presence like a tender green shoot, sprouting from a root in dry and sterile ground. There was nothing beautiful or majestic about his appearance, nothing to attract us to him.
Isa 53:3 He was despised and rejected-a man of sorrows, acquainted with bitterest grief. We turned our backs on him and looked the other way when he went by. He was despised, and we did not care.
Isa 53:4 Yet it was our weaknesses he carried; it was our sorrows[fn1] that weighed him down. And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God for his own sins!
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded and crushed for our sins. He was beaten that we might have peace. He was whipped, and we were healed!
Isa 53:6 All of us have strayed away like sheep. We have left God's paths to follow our own. Yet the Lord laid on him the guilt and sins of us all.
Isa 53:7 He was oppressed and treated harshly, yet he never said a word. He was led as a lamb to the slaughter. And as a sheep is silent before the shearers, he did not open his mouth.
Isa 53:8 From prison and trial they led him away to his death. But who among the people realized that he was dying for their sins-that he was suffering their punishment?
Isa 53:9 He had done no wrong, and he never deceived anyone. But he was buried like a criminal; he was put in a rich man's grave.
Isa 53:10 But it was the Lord's good plan to crush him and fill him with grief. Yet when his life is made an offering for sin, he will have a multitude of children, many heirs. He will enjoy a long life, and the Lord's plan will prosper in his hands.
Isa 53:11 When he sees all that is accomplished by his anguish, he will be satisfied. And because of what he has experienced, my righteous servant will make it possible for many to be counted righteous, for he will bear all their sins.
Isa 53:12 I will give him the honors of one who is mighty and great, because he exposed himself to death. He was counted among those who were sinners. He bore the sins of many and interceded for sinners.
2 Cr 3:7-18- The Glory of the New Covenant

2Cr 3:7 That old system of law etched in stone led to death, yet it began with such glory that the people of Israel could not bear to look at Moses' face. For his face shone with the glory of God, even though the brightness was already fading away.
2Cr 3:8 Shouldn't we expect far greater glory when the Holy Spirit is giving life?
2Cr 3:9 If the old covenant, which brings condemnation, was glorious, how much more glorious is the new covenant, which makes us right with God!
2Cr 3:10 In fact, that first glory was not glorious at all compared with the overwhelming glory of the new covenant.
2Cr 3:11 So if the old covenant, which has been set aside, was full of glory, then the new covenant, which remains forever, has far greater glory.
2Cr 3:12 Since this new covenant gives us such confidence, we can be very bold.
2Cr 3:13 We are not like Moses, who put a veil over his face so the people of Israel would not see the glory fading away.
2Cr 3:14 But the people's minds were hardened, and even to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, a veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ.
2Cr 3:15 Yes, even today when they read Moses' writings, their hearts are covered with that veil, and they do not understand.
2Cr 3:16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, then the veil is taken away.
2Cr 3:17 Now, the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, he gives freedom.
2Cr 3:18 And all of us have had that veil removed so that we can be mirrors that brightly reflect[fn2] the glory of the Lord. And as the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like him and reflect his glory even more.

Reag, Have you Cried out to Him?

Love in Christ, Carla
Jesus is the son of God he loves his people and he died on the cross for millions and millions and millions of people andhe wants them to be in heaven with him and to believe in him always

Thankyou for the first song I love it it is my favourite song ever
Amen
He's the Son of God.
He's the one who came to set things right after Adam and Eve messed up.
He gave his life for us and redeemed us.
He's the first born among many brethren (our big brother.)
He's seated on the right hand of God.
He's my Lord.
He's coming back for us.
When he returns, they won't nail him to a cross.
He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Does anyone else find it hard to stay seated when you talk about Jesus?

God bless!
Mary O.
No My tutor listens to me he said to my mum and dad that he has neighbours and friends that are christians and that he knows about wheelock heath baptist church I think that God is doing something awesome in my tutor`s life don`t you think so????????????/
Indeed Mary O. Amen!

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service