All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I have some problems regarding marriage. I was married before in my former life. Many people within my community are totally against it. They have condemned me and my husband regarding it. Some are saying that because I was married before that I will go to hell. I never knew that I was going to serve the Lord. My marriage before was an abusive one. I didn't know that I had married a pedophile. I had a little boy at that time and I believe that he also was abused. My husband had backslid because of the people doing this. Every service we went to, there were daggers being hit toward us. We have repented and asked God to forgive us. And glory to God he did, because he is a forgiving God. I came from a life of prostitution, drugs and alcohol. The Lord healed me from all sicknesses and diseases. Praise the Lord!!!

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear sister,

The subject you are dealing with has been addressed some at the follwing web address here n AAG under the title of "divorce and Remarriage" http://www.allaboutgod.net/forum/topic/show?id=1383940%3ATopic%3A12... I hope it helps.

I will add here that all sin can be forgiven through the blood of Christ when we come in repentence asking for forgiveness. Those who are attempting to stand between you and the cross are attempting to block the grace and love of Jesus Christ, Who died for you.

Lord Bless,
LT

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service