All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Once the Rapture has taken place, there will not be any Born Again Christians left on earth.

Those left behind will have to go through the Tribulation and face death if they do not fall in line with the demands made by the Regime of the day.

Who then will be saved during that period? Will it be Jews, Gentiles, Arabs, Muslims........ WHO and HOW?
Will they have to be Born Again or will there be a new form of Dispensation for that period?

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark, the Bible was written in Greek. "Rapture" is English based upon a Latin word. So, direct answer is no. Does the concept get mentioned anywhere? Absolutely. 1 Thessalonians 4:7 is the most clear, but there are veiled references as well.

For one, how does the bride of Christ ride with him into the glorious appearing, if they have not yet been "caught up" (raptured)?

So, the Bible is teaching a rapture. The only question is when it happens, which is in God's hands. For me, I'm not terribly concerned about when. I'm going to walk by faith no matter what happens until then.

Blessings,

Scribe
When we mention the Rapture of being a Mystical, or emotional experience then maybe not so much a physical experience I think we are placing it into a whole different realm and need to really ponder that thought.
Will we be taken ( Up into the air) as a vapor, or will be here and just going through the most wonderful Christian Mystical experience and not having the evil on e capable of bothering us, only those who have not found Jesus? Perhaps we will be protected by a mystical barrier placed around us and we will be in a wonderful place of love and beauty as Adam and Eve found Earth to be at first, as Jesus wanted it, but not for all

Just thought that maybe we should have one more thing to consider here. Comes from the wording read.
Ron, the Bible speaks of 144,000 Jewish evangelists, in the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ (commonly referred to as "the revelations").

Who are those guys evangelizing? Seems they are going out to the entire world to reach people from every tribe, kindred and tongue.

Not to worry, God has that in his hands.

For us, the bigger concern is those alive here and now! How can we reach our fellow man, our friends, neighbors and family?

I think that first step is to live the way Jesus taught. and then we will have a better clue.

- Scribe
to love the lord god with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind, and then to love your nabour as yourself, what a tall order and evry day i need the power of the holyspirit to do. if i follow these rules and pray the the lords perfect will be done in my life through the holyspirit . it means i am on the right track, not always an easy road but the narrow road is not.
incidentally, no: I don't believe there will be a different dispensation. The Bible clearly refers to the New Covenant, sealed in the blood of God's own Son, as the Eternal Covenant. No further means of salvation is possible or necessary.

Many writers refer to the means of salvation in the tribulation being martyrdom. I think that's complete nonsense. It may be the price for having been saved, as it is today in many Muslim countries and many communist countries. But, it is NOT God's means of salvation.

That would make them their own saviors in a sense. Utter rubbish.

Salvation is by grace through faith, the gift of God, now and for the rest of time.

- Scribe

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service