All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Can Christians learn to lead others the way that Jesus lead his diciples. We need to get our Ego's out of the way.
ego: E: edging G: God O: out. This is something I recently studied and thought it would be helpful here. Many good people here are wonderful at helping others know Jesus better. But we all must ask ourselves this question in our workplace, homes and churches.
Are we able to Lead like Jesus and cast aside our Ego's?
Even at times at work, I know I have to work hard on this as a charge nurse of a very intense and highly stressful work environment.

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How did Jesus lead?

Jesus led by submitting to the Father and by obeying the Father's commands. As you have pointed out, we must get ego out of the way. We must seek the good of others over our own good. We must learn to die to self daily and to live for Christ. We must ask for help from on high each day and then follow His lead. Will it be easy? No. Will we ever stumble? Yes. Can we overcome the daily battles? Yes, in Christ.

Hope this helps,
LT
Last summer we learned a new song at church that was so simple; it is a prayer.
More of you and less of me, all of you and none of me. I do not want to ever edge God out by my inflated ego. This is one of those things that will stick in our heads. Thanks Mandy.
yes, Jesus said we can do the works He did in John 14:12, SO IF we die to oursleves and die to unbelief and begin to focus on heavenly things, we will manifest His kingdom on earth with love, signs and wonders and miracles just as Jesus did. This will lead others to there inheritence as sons and daughters of the King and bring about His will for one heart and mind. Bless you all

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service