All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Hi All

I thought I should open this question for discussion because I need some help finding the right answer.

Now I know that 10 % of your salary belongs to God but what I want to know is whether you HAVE to give the % to the distributeChurch or could you it to those who need it outside the church? Can you give the 10 % to those who need the $ or should you pump it into the church?

Views: 3995

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I am Ronald??

If you really know your lord than you do what it suppose to be. The question is do you really know who Jesus Is and do
you really know who you are on this earth??

I am not an expert here but for every and every need please pray & let him guide you ?? Did Jesus came to give money??
Remember without Jesus there is nothing.

Pray and seek the lord and he will fill you by his glory? Let him use you not by money value but by his will??

When you work on this earth ?? How many can you see really know lord. ?? There are thousands who will pass
beside you full of frustration and anger ?? Hardly ever any one have expression on there face
that reflects the the word of god !!

Put more of time in having conversation with the father, as small kid begs the father for soccer ball ?? Spend
hours and hours ?? You will become the biggest church in your city your self ??

My lunch hour is almost done and I will try to be back to learn more from here tomorrow??

May the will of our father establish here??

Bless U if you are reading

//Ronald
What Does God's Word Say About The Tithe?

By Pastor Eddie Cude

What is the tithe? It is the "gateway for the believer into the covenant of blessings." In the Hebrew "maaser" or "maasrah," is translated tenth, or tenth part, and in Greek "apodekatoo" and in both, it means a payment or giving or receiving of the tenth.

The tithe is that tenth of our income that we give to God, which enables Him to move on our behalf in the area of blessings. The Bible records numerous accounts of man tithing to God. God is the creator of everything that exists. He owns everything and we are simply stewards of what we have been entrusted with. The tithe principle is this; "He gives unto us, we give back to Him one-tenth of all that He has blessed us with."

Abraham tithed unto Melchizedek, Isaac tithed, His son Jacob and many others also even before the law was given. Many Christians do not tithe because they have been taught that they are not under the law, but under grace. While this is a true statement, God did not institute the tithe to bring us under the law, but to get blessings to His children. Abraham tithed before the law, and God blessed him supernaturally. We're under grace that we might establish the law; not turn from it. Jesus said that He didn't come to do away with the law, but to fulfill it. Because He fulfilled it, we are to establish it. His Words are forever settled in heaven, therefore we establish His Words upon the earth.

Matthew 5:17-19: "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Tithing According to the Law as Given by Moses

Leviticus 27:30 "And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD'S: it is holy unto the LORD."

This scripture states that all the tithe, whether it be seed of the land, fruit of the tree, or one tenth of all that you earn, is holy unto the Lord. Deuteronomy 14:22-29 states that one-tenth of all that comes into your possession, belongs to God. This was God's plan to instruct His people as to the way of blessings that He had for them. God is a multiplier by nature, and He could not multiply that which was not entrusted to Him. When the children of Israel were obedient to give back to God that which was His, increase was guaranteed. Scripture states, It's better to be obedient than to sacrifice. When the children of Israel were obedient, blessings came; when they were disobedient, they had to sacrifice. Many Christians today are wanting God to honor the covenant that He has with His children, but disobedient children cannot receive the same reward as the obedient.

Hey guys. I found this story on bible.com and it's a very interesting read. Go check it out and what the Pastor says about tithe and then let's discuss it further.

God bless all of you and your loved ones.

http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=161
Tithe simply means that you have to give to the Church. What you give to others, is alms. They are different and distinct. Tithe is an obligation. Alms is not.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service